General => General Discussion => Topic started by: Wiki Carter on October 24, 2014, 07:55:34 AM

Title: Jump Height Card
Post by: Wiki Carter on October 24, 2014, 07:55:34 AM
After seven years of NADAC agility I seem to have lost Quigley's jump height card.  What do I do to get a replacement? I've seen the application for a permanent jump height card but I can't fill it in because I don't have all the information such as measuring judges, host clubs, etc.  Hopefully, all that is on file with NADAC?
Wiki Carter
Title: Re: Jump Height Card
Post by: Becky Woodruff on October 24, 2014, 08:53:55 AM
If your dog runs in the Skilled Category you don't need a jump height card.  You also don't need one if your dog is over 18" or if you enter the veteran division in the Proficient Category.
That being said, if you would like a replacement height card, you can contact Chris at to request it.  Be sure to give him your name and your dog's registration number along with your request.
There is a $5.00 printing/mailing fee if you do not have a current Associate card for yourself.  It is free if you do.