Author Topic: Thanks from Chattapaws!  (Read 294 times)

Wiki Carter

Thanks from Chattapaws!
« on: October 15, 2012, 03:50:29 PM »
Wow!  What a great time we had this weekend at Tri-State Exhibition Center in McDonald, Tennessee!  An awesome group of competitors and dogs ran some remarkable courses in just about perfect weather all weekend. Thanks to everyone for pitching in and helping.  Nearly every slot got filled on the worker board and there was an immediate “I’ll do it!” whenever there was a call for help.
Most of all, huge thanks goes to Judge Nick Sparks.  He was calm and helpful guiding us through the weekend, and especially kind and gracious to our many new NADAC competitors. In addition, he generously donated the value of all the Tunnelers Q’s to Jackie Brasen’s recovery fund and challenged other NADAC judges to do the same.  We love you, Nick!
We are so happy with the Tri-State venue and plan to go back there with the promise improved footing. So watch for the premium and save the date -- March 23-24, 2013. 
Wiki Carter

Karen Echternacht

• Trial Secretary
Thanks from Chattapaws!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 07:27:03 PM »
The trial site was awesome!  The workers all stepped up, the atmosphere was great, the exhibitors (seasoned and green) were all helpful with each other, the Judge brought and built some fantastic courses, the weather was ideal, and the club members were all very welcoming.  It was a relaxing weekend all around.

Thank you Chattapaws for all the hard work!!

bigjohnsbarbeque

Re: Thanks from Chattapaws!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »
Thank you for bringing your pack. My pups love the treats I got from you