Author Topic: share pictures of your dog  (Read 25395 times)

BeckyAH

Re: share pictures of your dog
« Reply #105 on: August 06, 2015, 03:05:28 PM »

And the non agility dogs:

Lynn Koeppen

« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2015, 01:38:14 PM »
Beautiful pups! :D
Lynn Koeppen and Bailey
Florence, MT
Blue Dogs Rock!

kmccrary

« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
I'm a new lurking member on here, but a picture of my oddball shelter dog is a good way to start. Here's Castiel during a trip away from his life on the city outskirts into the endless countryside of central Texas to visit some friends. Images by Soul Dog Studios.

-Kalyn

AAC's Wings Sold Separately NAC "Castiel" - rescued border collie/blueheeler mix

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2015, 10:31:39 AM »
Nice pictures!   Hay bales always seem to be popular with the dog crowd, lol
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 03:48:18 PM by Sharon Nelson »

r6d

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2015, 07:48:38 PM »
Queenie and I entered our first agility trial this past weekend.  I wasn't even considering NADAC until a friend told me about the Intro Level.  I have to tell you, it was a total blast.   With the classes more easy for me to remember, I entered the ring feeling confidant and ready to run fast!  That is exactly what my dog did!  I entered the classes I was most familiar with, Regular, Weavers and Jumpers.  The games tend to scare me off a bit, too complicated.  But, I could see that the Intro version of the games seemed doable for me.  In the future, I plan on going after the Versatility certificate.  In one weekend, we got 8 Q's, titled in Regular and got HIT Intro.  I am still on cloud 9!  The judge was great, very understanding of newbies and urged us to keep things fun for ourselves and our dogs.  I love the Palomar Agility Club and plan on going to their events. 
Roxanne D.

Pam Kaye

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2015, 07:51:44 PM »
How nice to read your email, Roxanne.  I had a wonderful dog named Queenie many years ago.  Good on you and your partner for doing such a great job at the Palomar trial.  Good on them for offering Intro!
Pam Kaye
Cash and Cirrus
Sequim, WA

DeafSheltieMom

• Course builder
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2015, 08:11:34 PM »
It was great having you and Queenie and all of the Intro dogs at the Palomar trial!  I love Intro...  it was a godsend for me and my Papillon as we started our agility journey together, and it is great to see other teams do the same!  Hope to see you at the next Palomar trial in October!  It is all games, but we'll help you with them if you need it... just ask!
-Dayle and Tesla
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to Alva, Hutch and Tesla

Rsquared

• Scooter's Mom
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »
Congrats to you and Queenie for earning H.I.T. Intro!  So glad you and the other Intro. folks had a good time in spite of the heat.  See you in October?

Ronni and the Schnauzers
Ronni in San Diego with Scooter, Ollie & Xtra Crispy (R.I.P. Sage)

r6d

« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2015, 02:13:11 PM »
Yes, I just sent my entry.  I will be doing Tunnelers and Weavers.  I want to watch the extreme games to see what they are all about.  Just wondering the difference between extreme and not.

Roxanne D.

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2015, 12:00:45 PM »
My Aussie
She is a Champagne Tri or some call Lilac Tri (aka dilute red tri)
Being totally adorable:

Backstall!
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

r6d

« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2015, 12:33:15 PM »
Wow, what a beautiful dog you have there! 
Roxanne D.

gm5bkc

« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2016, 11:31:08 AM »
I have an updated picture of our Katie to share (since Merri's original post starting this topic).  On May 8 (a month ago) Katie earned her NATCH at a Mountain Dog Sports trial :-)  Katie and I (and Merri our coach) went to our very first agility trial exactly 4 years ago, also a MDS NADAC trial.  This is certainly the accomplishment in my life that I am the most proud of in the last 15 years!

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/95/47/113564795/photos/NATCH-Katie-/Katie_NATCH_DSC_1699_8x10_label.jpg

P.S. Most earlier photos of everyone's dogs seem to have vanished from the NADAC site, only those with links to other web sites are showing up.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:44:26 PM by gm5bkc »
Glenn, Merri, Hildie IJC, WV-I
and NATCH Katie,
NADAC Elite Versatility Award,
O-WV-E, O-TG-E, HP-O

http://www.hoopsandjumps.com/
http://funagility.webs.com/

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2016, 09:18:53 AM »
Just turned 3, doing what we love to do :)
Caving (im on a cave rescue team as well as the k9 unit)
And being in the woods :)
(We like agility too but not as scenic of photos haha)
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

RobertStewart

« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2017, 05:39:42 AM »
this is my sweet old lady who was affectionately dubbed by a lovely junior handler as Mama Ellie. She is retired now with a versatility NATCH-4. She can no longer see well enough in arenas and shadow confuse her, and is simply getting older, and much much sweeter She even made it into the NADAC hall of fame! She is small, fast and really rocked it in the ring. From her very first trial at Calera until her final trial which were actually VT's since she couldn't see in the arenas any more, to fully retired. I truly miss being able to run her. It gives her enormous happiness to run through a couple of hoops and tunnels now when the others go o practice.

Robert Stewart

NATCH-8, V-NATCH-7, MACH-2, ADCH/LAA Platinum Rocket Man

NATCH-4, V-NATCH 4, MACH, PDCH/LAA - Bronze, Ellie

« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2017, 09:55:56 AM »
Well, now that I finally got her NADAC number, here is my baby dog, Calypso.  She will try trialing in March in intro and we will see how it goes.
Audri, Lily, Cee Cee and Toto, Calypso