Author Topic: Positive Thoughts For Chrissy Rincker after Tornado Last Night  (Read 1258 times)

Dwayne Bonker

Positive Thoughts For Chrissy Rincker after Tornado Last Night
« on: February 21, 2014, 02:34:25 PM »
Chris Rincker had a microburst or a tornado rip through her property around 4:45 last night. The agility equipment that was outside is mostly gone. The fences are gone. The horrible part was that as Chris was running to the basement with her two sons, she saw her moms camper flying through the air rolling over and over with her mom INSIDE! Only by miracle was Dolly thrown from the wreckage and eventually came to and walked inside the house.

No major injuries but lots of work now to be ready for agility 2014.

Dwayne Bonker
Dwayne Bonker

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Positive Thoughts For Chrissy Rincker after Tornado Last Night
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 03:13:06 PM »
We are all so happy that no one was hurt.  That was too close!  Glad that Dolly was thrown out of that RV and made it safely to the house.

Bless all of them and glad for their safety, the other stuff can be replaced or repaired.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 03:38:15 PM »
That had to be so frightening for everyone.  Glad to know that everyone made it through.
Lee Anne

Mark Gwillim

• Judge
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 03:38:45 PM »
 ;D  Sending well wishes to all.

Mark
Mark

Karin

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2014, 04:10:33 PM »
So glad everybody was ok. Saw a picture of what use to be a camper and oh boy, Dolly was one lucky woman!!!!
Karin Moll

Don Cuda

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 05:33:38 PM »
Thank God everyone is OK and we wish the best for the recoverer.
Hope the barn and animals are ok also.
Don
Don Cuda

Richard Wolfe

• The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 06:21:17 PM »
So sorry to hear about the trouble but glad everyone is OK.
Keeping them in thoughts and prayers.
Richard Wolfe
Rumor and Raven
Sparkle HOF and Rowdy, Gold Achievement Cup waiting at the Bridge

Tikvah01es

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 06:48:05 PM »
So glad everyone is safe.  How scary for everyone!  Prayers to you all!!
Rachelle Jensen

MoabDiane

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2014, 07:13:20 PM »
Hope recovery continues apace and that nobody is hurting later!
For those not on Facebook....Lisa said they were going to wait until they heard from the insurance company, what would be covered.
I'm sure there will be a true fundraiser for the family, if it is needed!!

Whew.  Just whew.

diane

Deni

• Judge
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2014, 08:37:13 PM »
Wow, she must have felt like Dorothy.  How scary! Glad everyone is alright.
Our thoughts are with you...

Denise
Denise

Mary Kapner

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2014, 08:56:29 PM »
God certainly was with that woman!  Amazing!  So many never survive such an incident.
Mary Kapner
"Poodle This!"

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 05:53:25 AM »
thank you everyone for the well wishes !!  I am still in shock that my mom survived ..let alone got up and walked away.    She has always been strong but this may top the cake !!   

It happened so fast...no warning.   Chrissy and my mom got back from shopping and my mom went to put her stuff in her camper.  The winds picked up and she was afraid to go outside it was so windy !!  She probably could not have gotten the door open anyway !!     She said she really doesn't remember much...the trailer got lifted up and was rolling. Then she woke up on the ground and went into the house.  Chrissy was so relieved as she was sure my mom was dead!!

They have house damage (mainly the roof), the barn was lifted and moved a few inches, fences are down, agility equipment is gone or broken...all material things that can be replaced !! All animals (horses, donkeys, sheep, cats and dogs..and can't forget about the new potbelly big) are FINE !!!   

I am so thankful they are all OK !!!

Thank you for those that offered to make donations.   Right now, they are waiting to see what is going on with the insurance company.

I am sure I will have a raffle in IL and a raffle on the East Coast to benefit them.

If anyone wants to send me any donations for the raffles, my address is 105 Ohara Ave Newtonville NJ 08346

Thank you again for the well wished and positive thoughts !!!
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes

MikeWhall

• Judge
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 06:06:54 AM »
Some people are lucky. I'm glad Chrissy and her family and the dogs were not seriously hurt. Things can be replaced but people and dogs can't.

Mike

TheQuestKnight

• I'm a Marxist: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Zeppo, Gummo
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 08:08:41 AM »
Chris Rincker had a microburst or a tornado rip through her property around 4:45 last night. The agility equipment that was outside is mostly gone. The fences are gone. The horrible part was that as Chris was running to the basement with her two sons, she saw her moms camper flying through the air rolling over and over with her mom INSIDE! Only by miracle was Dolly thrown from the wreckage and eventually came to and walked inside the house.

No major injuries but lots of work now to be ready for agility 2014.

Dwayne Bonker

SO VERY HAPPY to read that everyone is OK and whatever injuries there were, seem to be minor.

Barb & I have all sorts of agility equipment components.......................such as dog walk hinges and an A-frame hinge that are made for wooden planks/sides.......................I may even have a A-frame frame...............several sets of jump cup strips.......................all of which we would willingly donate to help Chrissy rebuild.  We know that Lisa visits Chrissy often.................and travels the Ohio Turnpike................

We are about 45 minutes from the Akron, OH Turnpike exit...........................and can provide a 20 amp hook-up...............................and of course, we can also offer "hospitality" <G>.......................if you are interested and would like to pick it up.................................

We would need to take an inventory of the agility stuff that we want to keep.......................and the stuff that we would have available for Chrissy to choose from.  Much of it is brand new........................other stuff has been gently used here at home and well taken care of...........................

We don't trial much anymore.........................and NADAC is REAL SCARCE around here, so we just need agility toys for home use.......................

You can contact me via The Forum or privately at FlurrysDad "at" aol.com......................or on my cellie...............330-687-7837.

Best wishes to Chrissy, her family, Dolly and all of the animals................

Hugs & wags from Castle Camelot aka Barb, Al, Gael & Pellinore

Castle Camelot: Al, Barb, Dred, Gael & Pellinore . . . and from The Bridge Grill & Pub,  Kali, Flurry, Promise, Chico, Romulus, Trix and Tony.

Don Cuda

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 08:37:36 AM »
I forgot to ask how my little Bull Rider is doing. I bet he thought that he was on a Bull with the House moving around. I am sure he had his vest, rope and hat with when heading to the basement.
Don Cuda