Author Topic: Bend Funraiser Running Order  (Read 690 times)

Fonz N. Bob

Bend Funraiser Running Order
« on: May 14, 2014, 04:36:32 PM »
Is the running order of the Bend Funraisers the same as is listed on the Events Calendar?  That is, on June 6-8, the classes are listed as:  Thurs: 2 XBR, 2 XHP Fri: CC, 2 Reg, J, 2 Tg Sat: 2 Reg, 2 J, 2 Wv Sun: 2 CC, 2 Reg, 2 Tn

For instance, is Barrelers first on Thursday?  Is Weavers last on Saturday?  On Sunday, is Regular after two runs of Chances?

Because I cannot stay the entire time, I would like to know the running order so I can decide which classes to enter.

Thank you.

Joyce
Joyce Angell
Boise, Idaho

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
Re: Bend Funraiser Running Order
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 12:21:53 AM »
Is the running order of the Bend Funraisers the same as is listed on the Events Calendar?  That is, on June 6-8, the classes are listed as:  Thurs: 2 XBR, 2 XHP Fri: CC, 2 Reg, J, 2 Tg Sat: 2 Reg, 2 J, 2 Wv Sun: 2 CC, 2 Reg, 2 Tn

For instance, is Barrelers first on Thursday?  Is Weavers last on Saturday?  On Sunday, is Regular after two runs of Chances?

Because I cannot stay the entire time, I would like to know the running order so I can decide which classes to enter.

Thank you.

Joyce

No, no trial has a running order listed on the calendar of events.  That is the same class order for every trial every weekend.

The calendar of events always lists the classes being offered in the order of Chances, Regular, Jumpers, Touch N Go, Tunnelers, Weavers.

Extreme classes are listed alphabetically.  (XBR, XCC, XGT, XHP)

If a class isn't being offered, then that slot is blank, but the rest of the "order" remains.  So, no trial on the calendar has a "running" order listed, only a class order according to the NADAC forms filled out.

On Thursday, we are pretty flexible and will probably run in either order that someone requests first.

We start with Chances on Friday and end with Jumpers.  On Saturday we start with Jumpers and end with Regular.  On Sunday we start with Chances and end with Tunnelers.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

LeeAnne McAdam

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Re: Bend Funraiser Running Order
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 10:50:06 AM »
I knew the calendar of events wasn't a running order, but I didn't know about the rest of your post.  Good to learn something new every day!
Lee Anne