General > NADAC Hall of Fame

First note about NADAC Hall of Fame

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sharon Nelson:
May I say it one more time............ do not write me and ask me to check your points because you think you have earned the required titles.

YOU need to check your own points and if you find an error, then you write to me and ask me to correct something.  I cannot look up every dog for every person who thinks that maybe they have met the requirements.  There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Please look up your own dog's points and if they have earned a Superior Performance in every class at every level and they aren't listed, then send me a note!  nadacsharon@aol.com

Sharon

Peg9450:
I just heard about the Hall of Fame while at the PAWZAZZ trial today and was told that Davy and I are on it!  Will be very excited to see the list when it's ready for Prime Time again.  What a neat idea ;D
Peggy  Simpson

kbriefel:
Hi Sharon,

Maya got the last Q needed for this in Hoopers on October 12 at the CIA trial.  We are proud to join this incredible group.

Ken Briefel and Maya

Sharon Nelson:

--- Quote from: kbriefel on October 18, 2014, 06:38:06 PM ---Hi Sharon,

Maya got the last Q needed for this in Hoopers on October 12 at the CIA trial.  We are proud to join this incredible group.

Ken Briefel and Maya

--- End quote ---

Very good!  Congratulations!

When Chris returns from judging this weekend, we will work on the glitch that caused some of the Superiors to not show correctly in people's records and therefore did not give them credit for all Superiors and did not show them on the listing.

When we rerun the program it will also pick up those ones earned before last weekend.

Congratulations to everyone!

Once we reload the Elite All Arounds, I will then load the Triple Superior Versatility listing and get started on that one.

Sharon

Salli Dulco:
What a wonderful way to honor the fantastic teams in NADAC.

Not all can ever win and hold a NADAC Championship title at the annual championship event, even though we dream we can!

We can, though, work with our teammate to earn these prestigious awards that reflect our hard work and dedication on our agility journey.

Thank you Sharon for honoring these teams in this way.

Salli Dulco

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version