Author Topic: All About Animals! November trial  (Read 340 times)

Patricia Hackett

All About Animals! November trial
« on: November 17, 2014, 01:11:24 PM »
All About Animals was pleased to host our November trial this past weekend.  We had many challenges, but thanks to our wonderful exhibitors who jumped in to help, we were able to complete the trial as planned. 
We had a wonderful judge and friend, Susan Perry.  We were so happy to have her expert advice, sunny outlook when we were worried, supervision, and wonderful sense of humor to help us through the days.  Thank you Susan for all your help and your fun courses.
We had many milestones, most of which I was not aware of but one we did recognize.  Paula Goss and her wonderful dog, Tessie, earned their Versatility Natch at our trial.  Congratulations on this fabulous achievement.
We could not have pulled off this trial if it were not for our loyal followers...our exhibitors are the best and we extend our warmest thanks for you help.
We enjoy seeing you and are happy you support us.  It really does keep us going when the going gets tough.
We look forward to seeing you all again in the future.
Pat Hackett
Pat Hackett

Tracey Kroll

Re: All About Animals! November trial
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 11:03:43 AM »
Thanks to AAA! for a wonderful trial and a huge thanks to those who gave up their Saturday night and braved the cold to work on the surface. I second the comments about Susan's support and patience. We all know NADAC people are the best  8) but it was above and beyond this weekend. I am so grateful to the individuals who worked so long and hard for my dog to have such a fun and SAFE weekend!

-Tracey
with red Aussie Merit and Crosby the tri Sheltie

runningmadly

Re: All About Animals! November trial
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »
We also would like to add our thanks to AAA! for hosting another wonderful trial.  They definitely had to deal with some challenges but they handled them beautifully and made it a fun weekend for everyone.  We also would like to thank those who worked on the surface until late at night so that we could have good runs. 

Thank you, AAA!, for your hospitality! We look forward to seeing you in March!

Pat & Tom Moloney-Harmon
Piper, Beckham, and Bluff