General > NADAC Hall of Fame

Congratulations to all teams on the Hall of Fame lists

(1/5) > >>

Sharon Nelson:
A huge congratulations to all of the amazing dog and handler team that met the stringent criteria needed to earn one of the awards that qualifies them for the NADAC Hall of Fame.

With over 75,000 dogs competing and earning qualifying runs only 493 dogs have earned their place in the NADAC Hall of Fame.  Some dogs earned a place in multiple categories!

What an honor it is to recognize these teams with the NADAC Hall of Fame.  These files will be made into pages on the NADAC web site in the next month and we hope to have photos of each of these great dogs!

Sharon and the NADAC staff

Joyce Roessner:
Does my heart good to see the names of dogs who are no longer with us ... Loved seeing my Reilly's name on a couple of the lists. 

Rebecca Kriz:
Do you want photos of everyone on the list or just the first 5 (10?) on each.  I thought I read when this was first announced it was just the first few that needed to send photos.  Also, how often will this be updated?  (Truly is only a few Qs away from her Elite All Around and Triple Superior Versatility, haha.)

Sharon Nelson:

--- Quote from: Joyce Roessner on December 07, 2014, 03:06:28 PM ---Does my heart good to see the names of dogs who are no longer with us ... Loved seeing my Reilly's name on a couple of the lists.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Joyce, that does feel good to see those older dogs being recognized!!

Sharon

Sharon Nelson:

--- Quote from: Rebecca Kriz on December 07, 2014, 03:38:31 PM ---Do you want photos of everyone on the list or just the first 5 (10?) on each.  I thought I read when this was first announced it was just the first few that needed to send photos.  Also, how often will this be updated?  (Truly is only a few Qs away from her Elite All Around and Triple Superior Versatility, haha.)

--- End quote ---

We would like pictures of all of them please!

Sharon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version