General > Forum guide *Read for tips and tricks*

Following people

(1/2) > >>

sportk9s:
Hi, not sure if this has come up anywhere else, but is it possible to "follow" a certain person(s) to see their new posts? On the yahoogroup I was in digest mode which allowed me to just read the posts by Sharon. It would be great to have something like that on here.

Thanks,
Anne Thornton

Chris Nelson:
Indeed you can.

If you click on someones name (mine for example) it will take you to their profile.   

From there you should see some text on the left that says 'show posts'.   That will enable you to read any, and all posts made by that person.

I stalk my mother (Sharon) quite regularly :)

sportk9s:
Oh great, that will make it much simpler to keep up with the most important posts (not that other people's posts aren't important, but...)  :P

Thanks for the quick reply

Anne

Kathryn Horn:
So this is one of the things that I find so difficult about the forum as opposed to the email list. On the list I would flag instructions like the ones Chris sent so that I could find them later (because I probably won't remember the instructions when I need them!). Is there a way to do this in the forum?
Kathryn Horn

Chris Nelson:

--- Quote from: Kathryn Horn on June 06, 2012, 10:21:18 PM ---So this is one of the things that I find so difficult about the forum as opposed to the email list. On the list I would flag instructions like the ones Chris sent so that I could find them later (because I probably won't remember the instructions when I need them!). Is there a way to do this in the forum?
Kathryn Horn

--- End quote ---

Red arrow shows how to add a bookmark.
Black arrow shows how to view them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version