General > General Discussion

NADAC Titles and Special Awards

<< < (2/8) > >>

Sharon Nelson:

--- Quote from: Maureen deHaan on December 06, 2015, 04:56:51 AM ---Hi Sharon

just confirming - There are no ALL AROUND, VERSATILITY, SUPERIOR VERSATILITY or TRIPLE SUPERIOR awards given to Intro dogs? 

If not - I'd like to ask why not?

Thanks

--- End quote ---

All Around, Triple Superior, and Versatility at also at the Intro levels.  The All Around and Superior Versatility do not include Intro.

Sharon

Maureen deHaan:
Thank you :) 

Sandy Langan:
Now that my young dog is getting into the elite division I've noticed the DRI row on his points cart has numbers. He has one 102.26 which then has a P-1 in the platinum row. I know there is some special award for runs over 100. Really don't understand what the DRI is actually. Is there a explanation somewhere,or can someone tell me. Thanks for the help Sandy Langan

garypaula:
I have had to search out an explanation of DRI several times, but I think I finally get it.  The Dog Run Index (DRI) is computed every three months, based on actual runs of dogs during that period of time.  If you score over 100, you are probably in the top 5% of dogs in your height category that ran during that time period; so 102 is a great score.  The P-1 means that you have one leg toward the Platinum Speed Star, which is explained in the list of titles and awards link that Sharon posted.

Sharon Nelson:

--- Quote from: garypaula on January 19, 2016, 09:56:48 AM ---I have had to search out an explanation of DRI several times, but I think I finally get it.  The Dog Run Index (DRI) is computed every three months, based on actual runs of dogs during that period of time.  If you score over 100, you are probably in the top 5% of dogs in your height category that ran during that time period; so 102 is a great score.  The P-1 means that you have one leg toward the Platinum Speed Star, which is explained in the list of titles and awards link that Sharon posted.

--- End quote ---

Thank you for helping with the question about DRI!  Sometimes I can't keep and I appreciate the help!

And your answer is perfect!

Sharon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version