Author Topic: RV Camping  (Read 772 times)

Verlynda

RV Camping
« on: March 23, 2016, 06:29:52 PM »
Will there be RV camping?  If so how do I sign up for a space and what is the price per night.

Thank you,
Verlynda

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
Re: RV Camping
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 01:22:35 AM »
Yes there is, right by the arena (assuming it's the same way as two years ago). Other than that, I don't know the answers to the rest of your questions as I stay in a hotel.
Jessi Zamboni

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 08:10:23 AM »
Yes, there is lots and lots of RV space. I don't believe reservations are really needed, but someone will no doubt post about that as time gets closer.
I don't recall the cost, but it was reasonable.

There will be electricity provided (through some magic and lots of fairgrounds staff help!); there are no water hookups, though we've joined hoses and refilled sometimes.
There will likely be a "honey wagon" that will come around mid-week to dump holding tanks if you wish.  I recall that it was a tad pricey; I can easily wait a week, so I didn't use it.
There is a shower onsite somewhere, but again, I never used it (and recall that it didn't get "rave" reviews....it's an equestrian park after all!).

There aren't a lot of other options anywhere nearby. 
Mountain Shadows RV park is in Draper, which isn't far - but it is RIGHT next to the interstate and VERY noisy.
Otherwise, it's a typical privately-owned campground - not bad, not great, not terribly cheap but not outrageous.

See ya there!
diane

SpringCrew

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • NADAC Addict
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 09:00:27 AM »
Tim Spring
If you aren't having fun you're not playing NADAC!