Author Topic: Champs schedule?  (Read 721 times)

agilitynerd

Champs schedule?
« on: April 10, 2016, 10:38:30 AM »
I have never been to Champs before and am making plans to go this year.  Looking forward to it!
Also trying to figure out travel time and days off.  I know it's a long way off still, but based on past experience, any clues what time festivities will start on Monday (the pre stuff. Why not play in all, right?  :D)  and any clue about what time it will end on Sunday?  Worth it to get a few hours driving in or just wait until Monday morning?

Thanks for the help!

Oh, let's toss another one in, just for fun.  I am also considering vending while there.  Will the vendors be close enough to watch at least some of the runs?  What's the cost to vend?

OK, that should be enough questions, at least for now! :)

Barb

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: Champs schedule?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 12:34:36 PM »
I have never been to Champs before and am making plans to go this year.  Looking forward to it!
Also trying to figure out travel time and days off.  I know it's a long way off still, but based on past experience, any clues what time festivities will start on Monday (the pre stuff. Why not play in all, right?  :D)  and any clue about what time it will end on Sunday?  Worth it to get a few hours driving in or just wait until Monday morning?

Thanks for the help!

Oh, let's toss another one in, just for fun.  I am also considering vending while there.  Will the vendors be close enough to watch at least some of the runs?  What's the cost to vend?

OK, that should be enough questions, at least for now! :)

Barb

I will be posting today a couple changes due to venue issues.  We start on Tuesday, not Monday.  We end around 7 on Sunday!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility