Author Topic: RV Parking for 2016 Championships  (Read 13756 times)

Colleen Morrow

Re: RV Parking for 2016 Championships
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2016, 09:05:27 AM »
I need to be placed on the wait list then.  I paid for camping when I sent my payment for champs via paypal.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2016, 09:30:40 AM »
I need to be placed on the wait list then.  I paid for camping when I sent my payment for champs via paypal.

Yep, I just got your entry.  I emailed Greg and let him know.  I have one handicap spot we were holding, so I can move a senior entrant into that spot and get a spot for you.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Colleen Morrow

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2016, 10:03:39 AM »
Thank you very much!!!!!

karen.porter1

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2016, 01:02:32 PM »
we will need to cancel our RV reservation as we have found a leak in the roof of our trailer that will not be fixed in time to go to champs. Should I email Greg directly?
thanks
Karen Porter
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
    • mdt/Agility Ability LLC
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2016, 04:21:57 PM »
Hi Karen,
Sorry to hear you have to cancel your RV reservation.  Hopefully, you're still coming to Champs?????  Anyway, I will remove your name from the list.
Thanks.
GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

karen.porter1

« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2016, 04:26:54 PM »
Oh yes still coming just had to make hotel reservations and arrange to stay with Andrew a few days. Can I apply the money I sent to my vendor booth?
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub

Verlynda

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2016, 06:54:37 PM »
Where do I find the list for RV parking?  Can we fill our holding tank with fresh water?  I don't travel with water in my fresh water tank.  Thank you for all your help.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2016, 07:06:05 PM »
Hi Karen,
Sorry to hear you have to cancel your RV reservation.  Hopefully, you're still coming to Champs?????  Anyway, I will remove your name from the list.
Thanks.
GregB

And her spot has already been taken from the waiting list!!  Now Sam Lietz has a spot!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2016, 07:07:24 PM »
Where do I find the list for RV parking?  Can we fill our holding tank with fresh water?  I don't travel with water in my fresh water tank.  Thank you for all your help.

There are no water hookups, but everyone gets together and hooks their hoses together and fill everyone's tanks a couple times.  So when you arrive, just ask Greg when the water fill up time is!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
« Reply #69 on: July 28, 2016, 08:47:20 AM »
OK folks.  Attached is the latest and greatest RV reservation list as of today - 07/28/2016.
Thanks.
GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

Greg Battaglia

• Judge
« Reply #70 on: July 28, 2016, 09:32:38 AM »
Verlynda,
It is highly recommended that you arrive with a full water tank.  We will probably try to refill tanks on Thursday or Friday.  We will not have the time or resources to fill tanks for folks as they arrive.  You might consider stopping at one of the RV parks in the Salt Lake area to fill your water tank just before you come to the site.  I'm sure for a very small fee, they will allow you to fill your tank.
Hope that helps.  Thanks.
GregB
"Old Guys Rule"

Cheryl/Manny

« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2016, 06:08:35 PM »
Hi Greg, do you still have any room for a small MH?  Let me know please.  Thanks  Cheryl

Cheryl/Manny

« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2016, 06:12:24 PM »
Hi SHaron,  thanks for a great weekend.  Manny and I really enjoyed ourselves.  I am trying to find out about a parking space for my MH at Champs this year.  Do you still have room.  I would need Tues through Sat nights.  Thanks  Cheryl

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2016, 06:26:44 PM »
Hi SHaron,  thanks for a great weekend.  Manny and I really enjoyed ourselves.  I am trying to find out about a parking space for my MH at Champs this year.  Do you still have room.  I would need Tues through Sat nights.  Thanks  Cheryl

We are full at this time and can put you on a waiting list.  If someone cancels we will let you know!  There are RV parks in the area, so you might check those out just in case also.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2016, 08:41:03 PM »
Just FYI - Mountain Shadows RV Park in Draper is the closest to the Champs location.  There aren't a lot of choices in this end of the valley.

It is a fairly typical RV park - not a lot of space for each site, but a nice big grassy area to walk dogs.
All the sites are fine. The ones near the front of the park are a bit too close to the interstate - think noise.  If I were going there, I'd ask about a site farther from the entrance.
But restrooms are clean, laundry is open 24/7, typical costs. There are a fair number of long-term residents, some of which feel so much at home that their dogs are sometimes off leash
(breaking park rules, but just be aware).

diane