Author Topic: this years shirt logo for embroidery  (Read 4078 times)

karen.porter1

this years shirt logo for embroidery
« on: April 27, 2016, 02:12:13 PM »
Hi Sharon have you gotten the logo for this year done already so i can do up something for people for champs? i have already stitched out one thing for a competitor for champs and that got me to thinking about that. Also i am taking requests from anyone regarding purple stuff i can stitch on for champs. If people have something they would like me to find to bring for samples let me know otherwise i will come with my usual assortment of all things purple that i can find. Looking forward to running my new little boy and vending this year.
Karen
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: this years shirt logo for embroidery
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 10:08:01 PM »
Hi Sharon have you gotten the logo for this year done already so i can do up something for people for champs? i have already stitched out one thing for a competitor for champs and that got me to thinking about that. Also i am taking requests from anyone regarding purple stuff i can stitch on for champs. If people have something they would like me to find to bring for samples let me know otherwise i will come with my usual assortment of all things purple that i can find. Looking forward to running my new little boy and vending this year.
Karen

Nope, I haven't received any suggestions yet this year for the champs logo.

Anyone out there have an idea?  Diane Allen came up with the last one and it was great!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Alanna Leach

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 06:05:57 AM »
I am not very creative, but every time I think of Sharon and NADAC this year ... the Rachel Platten 'Fight Song' plays in my head.  I think we need a motivational, we've 'got this' kind of logo!

Alanna

Sent by Alanna Leach from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Alanna Leach

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 12:00:23 PM »
I think I blew my creative wad on that last one!
So, if anyone has ideas and needs any Utah graphics, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with.
I like Alanna's idea!

diane

KariHammargren

• Judge
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 11:01:45 PM »
Here's a thought after reading Sharon's post on Facebook today,  this marking the day she got to be done with chemo.
I'm visualizing a stretch of road or highway, with the beautiful Wasatch mountain range  ( I think that's the mountains in south Jordan area) with a beautiful sunrise coming up.
There  should be an awareness ribbon too. Lavender is the color ribbon for all cancer awareness, colon cancer (colorectal ) awareness ribbon color is dark blue.
And the ribbon can say "NADAC and Nelson Strong""
Lots of symbolism in this design in my head...:)
Kari Hammargren
Elf,Trip, Ellie and MiniE
Live life to the fullest, in the end it's not the years in the life but the life in the years. Abraham Lincoln

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 03:40:47 AM »
I like the "Fight Song" theme.  Maybe come up with something regarding NADAC/Fun/Partnership is our fight song idea.
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 10, VersNATCH 8 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF O-HP-E XBR-E IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, All Around NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 10:09:29 PM »
Can we still submit ideas or has a design been set yet?  I finally got to brainstorming tonight and would like to know if I should keep working.
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2016, 12:39:46 PM »
Can we still submit ideas or has a design been set yet?  I finally got to brainstorming tonight and would like to know if I should keep working.

Yes, definitely!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2016, 12:52:16 PM »
Yay!  I'm thinking about playing with Utah's state nickname, the Beehive State, but I'm having a hard time thinking of a phrase to put with it.  I'll share some sketches that are a little more clear than the roughs I have at the moment.  If anyone has any ideas, feel free to share.
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 01:37:42 PM »
I hope the attachment works.  I'm going to keep exploring and open to suggestions.
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Richard Wolfe

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • The line is not your friend, do not hug the line!!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2016, 03:36:57 AM »
I really like the barrel-hive concept!
Richard Wolfe
Sparkle, Rowdy, Rumor and Raven

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 10:24:26 PM »
I also like the one with the dog rounding the barrel-hive.  Perhaps the shirt could say something like
    NADAC Championships
    Sept. 29 - Oct 2, 2016

Then on the hive/barrel 
        "Buzzing around
         South Jordon, UT"

Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

Rebecca Kriz

• portfolio
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 10:36:46 PM »
That's two votes for the idea I liked the best, haha.  I'll keep messing with that one.  If people have photos of their dogs doing barrels that I could use for reference feel free to share them with me. trubluebecca@gmail.com
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:39:22 PM by Rebecca Kriz »
Rebecca, Truly & Mud

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2016, 07:50:37 PM »
Utah's current marketing slogan is "Life Elevated" with UTAH in the middle. We could always do "Agility Elevated" with the state outline.

Instead of the BC, we could put in Rebecca's dog going around the beehive in that spot.

Just playing with ideas too!

Lindsey

karen.porter1

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 10:03:47 PM »
I like that idea putting both designs together. Very creative minds at work
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub