Author Topic: Stalls  (Read 866 times)

Karen Birdsong

Stalls
« on: April 27, 2016, 04:33:19 PM »
Sharon had posted: Stalls: the stalls that we use will be being used up until Sunday night.  So no one can move into the stalls on Monday in the "close" stall barns.  You can rent stalls in the ones further away (another 50 feet) but the close ones cannot be set up until Tuesday, as they have to clean all of the shavings, manure, urine, etc out on Monday and the crews need to be able to drive their rigs in and out all day to get them cleaned for use on Tuesday.

The California Contingent would like a block of stalls again this year.  We’ll keep an eye on the forum to see when, where and how much money to send in.  Thanks ahead of time to those that will be monitoring the stall assignments.   :)

California exhibitors…I am willing to help coordinate the California Stall area, and the California basket.  If you are interested please contact me.     ByrdAgility825-ag@yahoo.com     BTW I am in Southern CA.   
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

dallasa

Re: Stalls
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 02:43:27 PM »
Where do you go to book a stall.  I cannot find that information.  Could you please tell me where that is?

Carol

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 03:00:44 PM »
From Becky Woodruff (in the "General" category of the Forum): 

"The stalls are $10.00 per day or $50.00 for the week.

You can pay via paypal, nadacoffice2@aol.com or by check to NADAC, 24605 Dodds Rd.,Bend, OR 97701

We would prefer that your stall reservation be paid in advance.

Please e-mail me at nadacbecky@aol.com with your stall request and whether or not you want to be grouped with others.  I will TRY to accommodate everyone's request, but I can't guarantee it.

We'll have a stall decorating contest again this year with various categories.  It is not too soon to start thinking PURPLE!!"

Tikvah01es

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 06:53:59 AM »
Becky, would like to reserve a stall for the week of champs. Would like to be next to Donna Reils.

Thanks!
Rachelle
Rachelle Jensen

agility junkie

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Not just a curly lap dog!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:50:04 AM »
Hi Becky: I would like to rent a close up stall if there are any available. Would like to know if there is power to them to hook up fans, and will rent it for the week.  Do I send check or go through paypal, which is best for you? Will rent for the week. Thanks Jonelle wolf
Jonelle Wolf

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 12:10:47 AM »
Hi Becky: I would like to rent a close up stall if there are any available. Would like to know if there is power to them to hook up fans, and will rent it for the week.  Do I send check or go through paypal, which is best for you? Will rent for the week. Thanks Jonelle wolf

Hi Jonelle,
Please e-mail me at nadacbecky@aol.com with your stall request.
You can pay via paypal account nadacoffice2@aol.com or by check to NADAC, 24605 Dodds Rd., Bend, OR 97701  Be sure to reference what the payment is for.

Thanks,
Becky
Becky Woodruff