Author Topic: Pre-Champs: Move up before Aug. 1 possible?  (Read 485 times)

MoabDiane

  • 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • *****
  • Posts: 409
Pre-Champs: Move up before Aug. 1 possible?
« on: June 12, 2016, 05:58:26 PM »
I'm getting ready to send in my entry (not quite the last minute...).
Situation:  Dog in novice Barrelers and X-Hoopers needs a mere 5 points to move into open.
We have a chance to get barrelers at one trial, not sure about any x-hoopers being offered.

Question:
Would it be best to send in my full entry now, and request a move-up (before Aug. 1) if it happens?  (I'm hoping and assuming this is the correct answer!)
Or should I wait to send in my entry until after the early July trial when barrelers might happen?

Thanks,
diane (and Teasel, who really likes both of those classes, and is sad we don't see them more often!)

Sharon Nelson

  • Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Posts: 6031
Re: Pre-Champs: Move up before Aug. 1 possible?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:03:51 PM »
I'm getting ready to send in my entry (not quite the last minute...).
Situation:  Dog in novice Barrelers and X-Hoopers needs a mere 5 points to move into open.
We have a chance to get barrelers at one trial, not sure about any x-hoopers being offered.

Question:
Would it be best to send in my full entry now, and request a move-up (before Aug. 1) if it happens?  (I'm hoping and assuming this is the correct answer!)
Or should I wait to send in my entry until after the early July trial when barrelers might happen?

Thanks,
diane (and Teasel, who really likes both of those classes, and is sad we don't see them more often!)

Yep!  Move-ups are allowed up to Sept. 20th.

Good luck!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility