Author Topic: Change in classes being offered in pre-trial  (Read 1831 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Change in classes being offered in pre-trial
« on: June 16, 2016, 10:19:43 AM »
Hi, group.
   With the large entry we have already, one thing is obvious.  Few people are entering the Barrelers class.  That tells me that people don't want to run Barrelers at the 2016 champs.  We have a good entry in all other classes.

At this time, we are going to delete the Barrelers class from the line up and replace those runs with another run of Touch N Go and Tunnelers on Tuesday and an extra run of Chances on Wednesday.

For those that have entered Barrelers, you can email me if you want to switch your Barrelers runs to the new classes or receive a refund for those runs.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Re: Change in classes being offered in pre-trial
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 10:26:57 AM »
Hi, group.
   With the large entry we have already, one thing is obvious.  Few people are entering the Barrelers class.  That tells me that people don't want to run Barrelers at the 2016 champs.  We have a good entry in all other classes.

At this time, we are going to delete the Barrelers class from the line up and replace those runs with another run of Touch N Go and Tunnelers on Tuesday and an extra run of Chances on Wednesday.

For those that have entered Barrelers, you can email me if you want to switch your Barrelers runs to the new classes or receive a refund for those runs.

Sharon

Will there be an updated entry form for those of us that haven't yet sent in our Pre-Trial entry form?
Marcy, Toby, Abby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 10:27:48 AM »
Hi, group.

Sharon

Will there be an updated entry form for those of us that haven't yet sent in our Pre-Trial entry form?

It was updated.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 10:34:16 AM »
Hi, group.

Sharon

It was updated.

Sharon

Thanks!
===============

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 10:46:01 AM »
Bummer! I just dropped my pre-champs entry in the mail 2 days ago and had 2 runs of barrelers per dog. :(
I guess there's no way to keep just one of those rounds?

I'll ponder what I want to do and will email changes.

Lindsey

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 10:47:36 AM »
I have already sent in my entry but would like to add a couple of classes due to the change.  Should I fill out a new entry and send a new check or could I just e-mail the additions and send the money via PayPal?
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 10:54:58 AM »
Just a quick question - with 3 rounds of Touch-N-Go/Tunnelers/Chances/X Hoopers - will they all be the same course?
With two rounds, I am ok with the double run format, but not sure about 3 times on the same course.

Thanks!
Lindsey

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 11:25:10 AM »
Just a quick question - with 3 rounds of Touch-N-Go/Tunnelers/Chances/X Hoopers - will they all be the same course?
With two rounds, I am ok with the double run format, but not sure about 3 times on the same course.

Thanks!
Lindsey

Two of the rounds will be the same course, the third round will be a different course, except for chances, which will all be different.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 11:26:10 AM »
Bummer! I just dropped my pre-champs entry in the mail 2 days ago and had 2 runs of barrelers per dog. :(
I guess there's no way to keep just one of those rounds?

I'll ponder what I want to do and will email changes.

Lindsey

Too funny, Lindsey!!  You are in the minority, but I love your enthusiasm!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 11:26:30 AM »
I have already sent in my entry but would like to add a couple of classes due to the change.  Should I fill out a new entry and send a new check or could I just e-mail the additions and send the money via PayPal?
Linda

Email me any changes.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Murrelet Halterman

• Judge
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 11:35:48 AM »
I haven't sent mine either, but I was going to enter all three rounds with two dogs. Hopefully SoCal trials will keep offering them!

Murrelet, Tui, and Malko
Murrelet Halterman
Avian Researcher At Large

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 01:35:13 PM »
I haven't sent mine either, but I was going to enter all three rounds with two dogs. Hopefully SoCal trials will keep offering them!

Murrelet, Tui, and Malko

SoCal is where the bulk of Barrelers is run!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 08:23:59 AM »
Hi, group.

Sharon

Just curious if this indicates anything about if we'll have the "Barrelers Focus" run during the actual Champs Rounds like we did last year - or not.  I personally haven't seen any courses in trials where we had hoops on barrels so I'm wondering if/how much I need to be training that - just in case ...  :)
===============

Jeanne Allen

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2016, 04:01:28 PM »
Bummer!!!  I was looking forward to the Barrelers class.  Email sent  with my changes.
Jeanne Allen and the Blue Dogs Gypsy and Jester
Boise, ID

Sharon, AZ

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2016, 02:48:35 PM »
I've already sent in my entry.  Can we "add" the extra Changes that will be offered on Wednesday?
Thanks, Sharon, AZ