Author Topic: T shirts for Pawz 4 A Cause  (Read 447 times)

KariHammargren

• Judge
T shirts for Pawz 4 A Cause
« on: July 02, 2016, 01:08:31 PM »
New t shirt designs for Pawz 4 A Cause available for pre order, with delivery at Champs or I can ship
These are short sleeve shirts, if interested you can message me or email and I will have your shirts ready. The proceeds from the shirt sales go to NCCF for canine cancer research.
Agility Addicts in Blue with tie dye on bottom, lavender with tie dye sleeves, or purple with side wave tie dye.
Agility is a team sport in purple with tie dye bottom and purple with side wave tie dye.
Just let me know size, and shirt/s you would like and I will have set aside for you. If you're not making it to Champs and would like any shirts I can ship too.
Agility Addicts shirt is $25
Agility is team sport is $20
Shipping would be $5
My email is kkmmschack@comcast.net
Thank you for all the support in the past for canine cancer research.
Kari Hammargren
Elf,Trip, Ellie and MiniE
Live life to the fullest, in the end it's not the years in the life but the life in the years. Abraham Lincoln

Karen Birdsong

Re: T shirts for Pawz 4 A Cause
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 03:54:42 PM »
Your photo of "agility is a team sport" has two images...is the one on the left the front and the image on the right the back?
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

KariHammargren

• Judge
Re: T shirts for Pawz 4 A Cause
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:23:30 PM »
Let me post some better pictures, I've had a few great questions...the blue is a royal blue.
The agility is a team sport has the logo on the upper left front and back on each shirt.
Tie dye is on bottom of agility team sport, either a dark purple or lighter purple shirt
Thanks for the questions and support already.
Sizes M-2XL
I will be placing an order before Champs so if you need a different size please request that and I can have it for you.
Payment at Champs is fine, cash, checks( toPawz 4 A Cause) or credit or debit cards accepted...
Thanks again everyone!!!
Kari Hammargren
Elf,Trip, Ellie and MiniE
Live life to the fullest, in the end it's not the years in the life but the life in the years. Abraham Lincoln