Author Topic: NATCH at Championships  (Read 1561 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: NATCH at Championships
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 09:47:42 PM »
Good luck to everyone on their NATCHes.  We won't have a list, so it will be up to you to let us know "right before" the run that could finish a NATCH!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Debbie Lean

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2016, 11:19:56 PM »
I don't remember seeing a Q results list for the runs at Champs and never knew until long after Champs that I had Q'd. Are they posted somewhere?
Thanks,
Debbie Lean
Debbie

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 11:31:35 PM »
I don't remember seeing a Q results list for the runs at Champs and never knew until long after Champs that I had Q'd. Are they posted somewhere?
Thanks,
Debbie Lean

No, we do not post them until after champs are over.  You can ask us to check if it a Q or not, but they are not posted.

The reason is because we used to post them after every run BUT the criteria for a qualifying run for a weekend trial is not the same as champs.  The Championships is time plus faults.  A weekend trial a dog might go much slower and earn a qualifying run.

When we posted them, the software also shows "placements" as they would be for a weekend trial and people would go to Marj and want their 7th place ribbon to be traded for a 4th place or something else............. or people wouldn't earn a ribbon under time plus faults, but might have a placement under "weekend" rules and go demand a ribbon and want results reposted to show they earned a ribbon.

One might earn a ribbon under weekend scores but that doesn't mean that they earned a ribbon under Championships criteria.

So the hassles didn't make it a choice to post "weekend" results during the Championships.

You can ask if your run is a qualifying run if it is a NATCH possibility.  Most of the time you know in your gut if it is or not!!

We will let you know if you ask, but they will not be posted as some people get confused!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility