Author Topic: California Contingent  (Read 526 times)

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
California Contingent
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:58:21 AM »
We are starting a place where the California folks can easily check for information about stalls, raffle baskets, hospitality, gatherings, etc. 
Thanks.    :D
-Dayle
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to Alva, Hutch and Tesla

DeafSheltieMom

• Course builder
SoCal Basket was Re: California Contingent
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 12:11:48 PM »
Hi all,
I will be collecting items for the SoCal raffle "basket" for Champs.  These are the trials I plan on attending prior to Champs, if you wish to bring something to donate to the basket.  You can also bring your items to Champs, but please get your items to me BEFORE we set up the raffle table.  I will be at Champs early in the week for Pre-champs, so there should be plenty of time for you to get your donations to me.  Thanks!!!

June 24-26 - Norco
July 8-10 - Norco
July 30-31 - PDT La Jolla
August 19-21 - ESAG Mammoth Lakes
Sept 2-4 - TnWraps - Prescott, AZ
Sept 17-19 - PDT La Jolla

-Dayle  (If you don't know me, I run the silly fast Papillon Tesla.  Just look for the little dust devil  ;D )
-Dayle Shimamura

Karen Birdsong

Re: California Contingent
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 09:51:20 AM »
I will brings things to donate and give them to you before building the basket at Champs.  I'll let you know what they are Dayle, when I know.
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

Lynne Almeida

• Owner - Spellbinder Books
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 04:15:49 PM »
Dayle, which would be easier for you?  Just thinking of the hassle for you of schlepping everything to Utah ... thanks for organizing!
work it ... own it ... believe it!

DeafSheltieMom

• Course builder
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 08:33:41 PM »
thank you, Karen and Lynne!

If the items are large/bulky, I'd prefer that you schlep them to Champs  ;D  But just let me know what it is so I can plan on how to "present" our basket.  You can PM me if you like.  I'll have room in my car for "smaller items" (like foodstuffs, toys, etc.)

-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 06:30:09 PM »
The California Contingency has reserved several stalls, including one for hospitality.  Right now most of these stalls have been reserved by teams from Southern California but we welcome folks from anywhere in CA.  (Ex-Californiaís are also welcome...LOL)  When you reserve your stall, just let Becky know you want to be with the California Contingency. 

A couple of folks have indicated to me, that they have an interest in sharing a stall.  If you are interested in this please let me know and Iíll hook you up so you can work things out with them. 

If you have questions about the hospitality stall please email. 

See you in Utah!   byrdagility825-ag@yahoo.com
Karen Birdsong,

DeafSheltieMom

• Course builder
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 04:48:01 PM »
Just a quick reminder that the SoCal basket is coming together, but we need more CALIFORNIA stuff!  Kyle has been buying loads of cute, sunny, PURPLE stuff, and we can use more!  I will be attending both Performance Dog Training trials in La Jolla (July 29-31, and Sept. 16-18) where you can drop stuff off with me for the basket.  I will also be attending the Mammoth Lakes trial in August, and the Prescott, AZ trial Labor Day weekend.

If you need ideas, we could use "pool" or beach-y stuff (preferably purple!), local wine or beer, local foodstuffs (like salsas, chocolate ;D, avocados per Becky's request), clothing, blankets, anything Southern California!!!  C'mon guys!  We wanna make this "basket" the bestest ever!

If you are going to Champs and the item is large, please PM me to let me know.  I may prefer you bring it to champs yourself...  there is only so much room in my little Prius V.

-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 05:33:12 PM »
I have several California items to add and still looking.
Karen Birdsong,

Lynne Almeida

• Owner - Spellbinder Books
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 07:44:59 PM »
I'll have stuff for you at the Mammoth trial.  Thanks for heading this up, Dale!!
work it ... own it ... believe it!