Author Topic: Champs in Utah 2016  (Read 1885 times)

Marsha01

Re: Champs in Utah 2016
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 05:12:01 PM »
Question just as we plan our decorations, does the door slide or is it on a hinge and just swing out  on the stalls?   Also, does anyone know the exact size of the stalls we are renting?   Thanks for any info in advance!

Sharon, AZ

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 07:44:10 PM »
As long as we are talking stalls at Champs ... will we be assigned a number or a specific stall or is it first come, first serve?  Sharon, AZ

Yvette Cook

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2016, 08:04:03 PM »
Hey there
I dont know the exact size of the stalls but think they are about 12x12. Nice size. We had an xpen and 2 crates in them with room for more.

If I recall the doors swing open.

If it's the same as years past, or names will be on a tag on the stall.

See you all in Utah!

Here is a pic of ours last time.

Yvette

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yvette
Phoenix, AZ

momsbummer

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2016, 11:50:25 AM »
Are there any close by locations where you could take your dog to get in a good run and some play time while off leash?
Stef Bowers

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 12:59:50 PM »
The fairgrounds is HUGE!  There is a very large grass field near the arena, where many of us played with our dogs.
That said, it is fairly close to a busy street - so you will need an excellent recall.  That said, many times there were four or five different "groups" out playing at the same time - it really is BIG!
And as I recall, there were some parts of the field occupied by kids playing soccer on the weekend.

There are lots of places on the grounds to walk around, though this is the only grass place I recall.
Also, there may be horses around the other barns or elsewhere on the grounds, and obviously respect for them is paramount.

I don't know of any other "off leash" grassy places nearby.

diane

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2016, 09:05:04 PM »
I'll post an updated Stall Reservation List within the next couple of days.

Once the stall numbers are assigned, you'll have a few days to contact me with any corrections and then I'll post the final listing.  Each stall has a number.

Remember, THINK PURPLE!! 

Becky

Hey there
I dont know the exact size of the stalls but think they are about 12x12. Nice size. We had an xpen and 2 crates in them with room for more.

If I recall the doors swing open.

If it's the same as years past, or names will be on a tag on the stall.

See you all in Utah!

Here is a pic of ours last time.

Yvette

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Becky Woodruff

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • Agility Gypsy
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2016, 07:31:37 AM »
I doubt there will be name tags on the stalls this year.  More than likely there will be a posted list at the front of the stall rows. You can check the list and see what stall number you have. Becky will also post the assigned stall numbers here on the forum long before you get to champs.
Marj Vincent
Volt, Scotty & Java

Life's motto: "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!"