Author Topic: Junior Handler First CHAMPS Questions  (Read 728 times)

Megan.Weaver

Junior Handler First CHAMPS Questions
« on: July 27, 2016, 06:50:40 PM »
I will be making my way to CHAMPS from KC for the first time this year.  I have a few questions for those of you who are experienced in the team events. 

I am running my Mini Aussie and a Boston.  I don't have a team for either dog.  Can the dogs be on the same team or do I need to look for two teams? 

If you need a partner, we are available :)

Thanks for the help and input. 

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: Junior Handler First CHAMPS Questions
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 07:09:54 PM »
I will be making my way to CHAMPS from KC for the first time this year.  I have a few questions for those of you who are experienced in the team events. 

I am running my Mini Aussie and a Boston.  I don't have a team for either dog.  Can the dogs be on the same team or do I need to look for two teams? 

If you need a partner, we are available :)

Thanks for the help and input.

Since both of your dogs are entered as Vet/VH/JH, they can be on the same team and you would need a third person.

Or you can split them and be on two teams!!  Either way works.

Good luck!  Maybe some of the AZ junior handlers could join up and we could have all JH team members to cheer on!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Megan.Weaver

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 07:14:29 PM »

Since both of your dogs are entered as Vet/VH/JH, they can be on the same team and you would need a third person.

Or you can split them and be on two teams!!  Either way works.

Good luck!  Maybe some of the AZ junior handlers could join up and we could have all JH team members to cheer on!

Sharon

Thank you very much for the information.  I will see what I can do about finding an all Junior Handler Team!

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 04:07:28 AM »
I could post on the JCAC email group (the Az NADAC club) about this, see if one of our JH would like to join you for a team?
Jessi Zamboni

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 01:05:57 PM »
I could post on the JCAC email group (the Az NADAC club) about this, see if one of our JH would like to join you for a team?

Sure!!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Megan.Weaver

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 01:18:58 PM »

That would be great thank you! :)

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 09:44:12 PM »
I posted there! I put where to find this thread and that I'm sure Sharon/NADAC can be contacted if they can't find this :)
Jessi Zamboni

Megan.Weaver

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2016, 06:26:21 AM »
I posted there! I put where to find this thread and that I'm sure Sharon/NADAC can be contacted if they can't find this :)

Yay! Thank you hopefully they will be able to find it

Ice2013

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2016, 04:17:27 PM »
I'd love to do a jr. Handler team with you if your interested! I've been to champs before just not with this dog, he's a mini Aussie also. Let me know what you think or if you need more info!
Tanah Oestmann~

Ice2013

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 04:22:27 PM »
I'd love to do a jr. Handler team with you if your interested! I've been to champs before just not with this dog, he's a mini Aussie also. Let me know what you think or if you need more info!

Megan, we can watch each other run first if you'd like.
Tanah Oestmann~

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2016, 05:00:13 PM »

Megan, we can watch each other run first if you'd like.

Team entries must be sent in by Aug. 1st.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Megan.Weaver

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2016, 10:59:48 PM »

I sent you a message! :)