Author Topic: parking for cars  (Read 598 times)

Sandy Langan

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
parking for cars
« on: August 26, 2016, 01:16:27 PM »
A lot of discussion for the RV parking but was wondering about those who will be staying off property and will be in cars. Can we park close to the stalls that we will be using for convenience to hauling stuff to our stall?Sandy Langan

Kelly Wilson

Re: parking for cars
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 11:10:56 PM »
In previous years we have been allowed to pull through and unload. 

Kelly
Journey, Kya, & Indie
Kelly Wilson
Journey, Kya, & Indie

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 11:19:17 PM »
In previous years we have been allowed to pull through and unload. 

Kelly
Journey, Kya, & Indie

Yes, you can unload but we don't allow cars in the barn area once the event has started.  No cars after 7am on Thursday. 

There is a huge car parking lot at the front of the building with great access to the building.  But there is no access to the barn area once we start running dogs.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

paragonpaps

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 09:52:58 AM »
Just checking and making sure I understand.  After 7 am on Thursday, cars are not allowed near the stalls?

I was hoping each day to be able to unload in the morning (before 7 am) and load up in the evening when it is time to leave.  Am I understanding correctly this is not possible?

Wanda
Wanda, Gab, Igor, Rogue, Lilith and Godzilla

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 10:12:41 AM »
Just checking and making sure I understand.  After 7 am on Thursday, cars are not allowed near the stalls?

I was hoping each day to be able to unload in the morning (before 7 am) and load up in the evening when it is time to leave.  Am I understanding correctly this is not possible?

Wanda

No, cars are not allowed in the stall area once the event starts.  If you want us to bring a cart to roll stuff on, let us know.  In past years, everything stays in the stalls and people do not setup and takedown during the event.  But there are so many dogs in and out of the stall area, we cannot have moving vehicles gong in and out.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility