Author Topic: Warmup area  (Read 1214 times)

Dheavner

Warmup area
« on: August 30, 2016, 01:07:29 PM »
I am wondering about the warm-up area.....is it enclosed and how much time do we have in the area?  Also, how can we prepay for using it and the cost?

Donna

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: Warmup area
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:19:03 AM »
I am wondering about the warm-up area.....is it enclosed and how much time do we have in the area?  Also, how can we prepay for using it and the cost?

Donna

It is part of the main arena and you have 90 seconds in the warm up area.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

MoabDiane

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 09:16:24 AM »
Sharon knows....but I think this is also correct (open to correction/clarification!).

All the little "boxes" - the alley way in which you progress to the start line - are enclosed with waist-high curtains (purple, of course!).  They certainly would not prevent a dog from running under/through them, but they do provide a visual barrier (unless your dog is like mine, and he knows that he can stick his nose underneath to see what's going on!  No, no, bad dog! LOL!)

There is the "big" warm up area, also enclosed by said curtains, where each warm up is $3 and on Friday, there will be a hoop circle.  (Maybe other times, just jumps, hoops, barrels, who knows?!)  If you scroll back through this discussion, you can find out about paying ahead of time - or just bring cash.  If you pay ahead of time (check to Dodds Road address, or PayPal, I believe), your tickets to the extended warm-up area will be in the competitor bags you pick up at check in. 

There is also usually one of the smaller "boxes", also enclosed by curtains with maybe just one jump and one hoop - this one is usually free.  It's enough to get your dog warmed up running around a bit, just not very "obstacle specific." 

Can't wait to see everyone!
diane

nadacroadrunner

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 07:59:12 AM »
I sent a check with a note for the extended warm-ups to the Didds Road address last month but it hasn't cleared and I was wondering if I could confirm that it got there.

Thanks!

Carol Riley

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 08:02:50 AM »
I sent a check with a note for the extended warm-ups to the Didds Road address last month but it hasn't cleared and I was wondering if I could confirm that it got there.

Thanks!

Carol Riley

Yes, Carol, it has been received!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

nadacroadrunner

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 08:16:59 AM »
Thanks so much for the quick answer!

Dheavner

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 08:48:20 AM »
I can't find the post about the warm-up area.....Can I please get the cost so I can mail a check?
Donna

MoabDiane

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 12:52:49 PM »
$3 for each run during regular Champs, so 7 runs (none for finals, I believe) - or $18 for all 7.
diane (who isn't even planning to use it!)

Joyce Roessner

• Judge
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »
$3 for each run during regular Champs, so 7 runs (none for finals, I believe) - or $18 for all 7.
Sharon, can we Paypal for this?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Joyce Roessner
Calgary, Alberta

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 04:35:30 PM »
Sharon, can we Paypal for this?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yes.  nadacoffice2@aol.com is the paypal account.
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Yvette Cook

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 11:06:20 AM »
I just sent my payment for this!!
Thanks
Yvette
Phoenix, AZ

Janet Ooms

• Judge
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 12:33:54 PM »
Don't know if this has be asked and answered yet sorry if this is a repeat   :) Will marks be allowed in both the warm up areas and in the different areas up until the start line?  Can we take a mark with us and have it transfered with our treats.

Thanks
Janet Ooms
Janet Ooms

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 02:46:14 PM »
Don't know if this has be asked and answered yet sorry if this is a repeat   :) Will marks be allowed in both the warm up areas and in the different areas up until the start line?  Can we take a mark with us and have it transfered with our treats.

Thanks
Janet Ooms

Yes, they are allowed.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility