Author Topic: 2016 Stakes entries  (Read 506 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
2016 Stakes entries
« on: July 16, 2016, 09:53:21 AM »
Hi, group.
   Several have asked about whether or not we allow "move-ups" for Stakes entries.  That answer is yes and no.  First, the dog must be entered in the championships event and eligible for entry into the Champs.  If the dog earns bonus points or distance challenge points that also makes them eligible for either Challenge Stakes, Silver Stakes or Super Stakes by August 30th, then one can change their entry status to a level of Stakes. 

BUT, a late entry change will not allow the entrant to receive any Stakes jackets or other Stakes articles awarded to other eligible entrants as there won't be time to have them completed if not submitted by Aug. 1.

All Stakes entrants can continue to earn EP points up to August 30th that can be used in their stakes runs.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
Re: 2016 Stakes entries
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:40:28 PM »
Hi, group.
   Several have asked about whether or not we allow "move-ups" for Stakes entries.  That answer is yes and no.  First, the dog must be entered in the championships event and eligible for entry into the Champs.  If the dog earns bonus points or distance challenge points that also makes them eligible for either Challenge Stakes, Silver Stakes or Super Stakes by August 30th, then one can change their entry status to a level of Stakes. 

BUT, a late entry change will not allow the entrant to receive any Stakes jackets or other Stakes articles awarded to other eligible entrants as there won't be time to have them completed if not submitted by Aug. 1.

All Stakes entrants can continue to earn EP points up to August 30th that can be used in their stakes runs.

Sharon

I will extend the dates for EP points to Sept. 20th  I am so far ahead of schedule on paperwork I can get caught up easily on bonus/DC points for the stakes entries.  Good luck to everyone!
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility