Author Topic: Looking for Pre-Elite Team Mates  (Read 1728 times)

Marsha01

Looking for Pre-Elite Team Mates
« on: September 09, 2016, 07:26:02 AM »
Munkin,  a pre-elite dog, sheltie, is looking for 2 team mates to make a pre-elite team.    If anyone is interested in forming a pre-elite team for champs please let me know.    Thanks in advance!

Marsha01

Re: Looking for Pre-Elite Team Mates
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 07:52:02 AM »

We only need 1 more team member for pre-elite and we have a full team!!!!    See note below!

Re: TEAM Competition

« Reply #8 on: Today at 07:46:39 AM »

I would be willing to be on a team with Munkin your sheltie if you can find a third member. Dusty is a 12 inch skilled pre-elite dog. Some one let me know and I'll also send in the $30.00. Thanks Sandy Langan

Gail_Robbins

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 05:52:07 PM »
Shellie would like to be a team mate

Marsha01

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 08:06:06 PM »
Awesome . Send in your entry money to Sharon.         I will also send her an email with all three teams members .    Marsha Orrick and Munkin.   Sandy and Dusty.     And now Shelli .    Thank you.       Excited to meet you . 

Gail_Robbins

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 09:17:57 PM »
Shellie and I look forward to meeting you. Can we get shirts with our names on it. I hope to arrive Saturday. We are driving from WV

Daniel Edwards

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 01:12:23 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I posted this on the "TEAM Competition" thread also, but this thread exactly describes what I'm hoping to find… team mates for a Pre-Elite Team.

I noticed in the "TEAM Competition" thread that Pre-Elite is now included in the Team Competition.  I would love to be a part of a Pre-Elite team.  My dog Milo is a 12" tall dog (miniature poodle), so we are in the Small grouping, if that matters.  Do all dogs on a team have to be in the same size grouping?  Are there any other Pre-Elite folks that would like to form a team?

It looks like Munkin, Dusty, and Shelly are set for their 3 handler/dog team.  Are there any other's that would like to form a team with Milo and me?  Even though Milo is small, he can be fast!   ;)  We are so excited for our first Champs experience!!!   :)

Daniel and Milo

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2016, 01:29:54 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I posted this on the "TEAM Competition" thread also, but this thread exactly describes what I'm hoping to find… team mates for a Pre-Elite Team.

I noticed in the "TEAM Competition" thread that Pre-Elite is now included in the Team Competition.  I would love to be a part of a Pre-Elite team.  My dog Milo is a 12" tall dog (miniature poodle), so we are in the Small grouping, if that matters.  Do all dogs on a team have to be in the same size grouping?  Are there any other Pre-Elite folks that would like to form a team?

It looks like Munkin, Dusty, and Shelly are set for their 3 handler/dog team.  Are there any other's that would like to form a team with Milo and me?  Even though Milo is small, he can be fast!   ;)  We are so excited for our first Champs experience!!!   :)

Daniel and Milo

Teams can be a mix of heights.  Good luck with your team!!  I am sure a couple will want to join you!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 02:27:46 PM »
Anyone who has Milo and Daniel on their team will be very, very lucky!  Fast is an understatement.... they are an awesome team!

Paulette Couture
Paulette Couture
Cody (West Highland White Terrier): Triple All Around, NATCH 11, Vers NATCH 9, 10K Lifetime Points

Lynn Saunders

• Trial Secretary
  • Karosel Sheltie 3-Pack
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 06:29:37 PM »
Daniel lets figure out a team! Zorin, Kenzie and Milo? Milo would be our "anchor dog" ! We could have some fun!

Lynn Saunders
Lynn Saunders
Truckee, CA
Where the Stars Shine Brighter...

Julie MacLeod

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 09:25:24 AM »
I'll just say that I'm giving myself an ulcer by typing this  :o, and I'm seriously questioning my sanity, but....

If anyone is looking for one more dog to fill a pre-elite team, let me know.  Caveat(s):  Connor is fast-ish, with many great skills, but we aren't super-consistent yet.  (some missed contacts, some missed weave entrances, some slow handler cues -- you get the picture.)  If you're uber-competitive, we wouldn't be the best fit.  But if you're going to Champs to play and have fun and you need a pre-elite third, let me know.

Julie MacLeod
(& Connor - the half angel/half pistol Bo'ssie)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 10:10:54 AM by Julie MacLeod »
Julie MacLeod
(& The All-Americans Chrisse, Tate and Connor)

Tikvah01es

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 10:33:01 AM »
Julie, would you consider Gaemer?  It is his first champs. 

Rachelle
Rachelle Jensen

Julie MacLeod

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 10:55:38 AM »
Holy Moly!    Gaemer is faster than my three pups put together ;)

I would love that!  Mel and Quigley might want to team up too...
Julie MacLeod
(& The All-Americans Chrisse, Tate and Connor)

Daniel Edwards

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 12:39:12 PM »
Thanks Paulette for the kind words!  We are so excited to participate and have lots of fun at our first Champs!  :)   :)   :)

Hi Lynn,

Yes, I just wanted to confirm that we have our team officially set with:

Lynn and Kenzie
     Patty and Zorin
     Daniel and Milo

This will be so much fun!!!

Thanks!

Lynn Saunders

• Trial Secretary
  • Karosel Sheltie 3-Pack
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 03:28:32 PM »
Looking forward to our team Daniel! Yes, I e-mailed Sharon this morning and we're all set. Just send in your form and money and we're good to go!

Can't wait!
Lynn Saunders
Truckee, CA
Where the Stars Shine Brighter...

karen.porter1

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2016, 04:28:46 PM »
Julie if you are still interested my SHeltie Sky could join you. He is 16 jumping 12 adn its his first champs but he is a wild and crazy boy and pretty fast
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub