Author Topic: Diagram of Stall Barns #700 & #800 and Stall Number Assignments  (Read 1045 times)

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
Diagram of Stall Barns #700 & #800 and Stall Number Assignments
« on: September 21, 2016, 10:49:46 PM »
For those of you who have reserved stalls, attached are the diagrams with the stall numbers showing for Stall Barns 700 & 800. (Barn 900 is not available to us).  I'll post the stall list showing your group numbers as well as your newly assigned stall number separately.

I've assigned everyone a stall number within your group.  Please note that as long as you are within your group, you can change stall numbers in case you want to be next to or across from anyone in particular within your group.

The black areas are alley ways.  For example #731 & #732 are across from each other while #700 & #731 are back to back

I intentionally left the rows of stalls on the outside empty.  If there is any inclement weather, these stalls are the most exposed so we stick with the inside stalls.

Remember, we have prizes for stall decorations so be sure to join in the fun and show your Championships SPIRIT!

Thank you everyone.  The very best of luck to each and everyone of you!

Becky

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:00:00 PM by Becky Woodruff »
Becky Woodruff

Marsha01

Re: Diagram of Stall Barns #700 & #800 and Stall Number Assignments
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 05:20:39 AM »
Becky,

Group 7 is switching as follows for decoration purposes and needing to be on the end.   This is within our group.  Did not know if you wanted us to let you know ahead of time if we were switching within our groups.   Thank you.

7   720   Nancy (Megan Weaver)   Wilson
7   721   Patricia   Sorrels
7   722   Jill (Marsha Orrick)   Orrick

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 04:26:13 PM »
Becky,

I didn't get a reply to my last question on a prior Stall thread.  So, you are saying that we can get in to our stalls late on Monday?  What time is it ok to get there and how late are we able to set up our stalls?  This will really help so we don't have to run AND set up on Tuesday.  :)
Lorrie Stelz

Kaiden: NATCH 10, VersNATCH 8 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye MX MXJ MXF O-HP-E XBR-E IT HIC HOF
Tripp: NATCH 4, VersNATCH 3, All Around NATCH BB's Embrace The Journey HIT HIC HOF
& ret. Chaney: NATCH 8 VersNATCH 5 Wildblue Enchanted MX MXJ MJB MXF S-HP-E HOF

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 08:32:07 PM »
Becky,

I didn't get a reply to my last question on a prior Stall thread.  So, you are saying that we can get in to our stalls late on Monday?  What time is it ok to get there and how late are we able to set up our stalls?  This will really help so we don't have to run AND set up on Tuesday.  :)

Yes, you should be able to get into your stalls after 3:00pm  They believe that they will all be cleaned by then.  If people can stay away so they can get their cleaning vehicles in and out, that would be great.  They do not want to have to navigate around people or dogs.

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

karen.porter1

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 03:03:27 PM »
i somehow cant open the excell format for the stall assignments can you send it as something else?
thanks
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 03:27:46 PM »
Karen, I saved it in PDF.  Hopefully you can open this one.  You were assigned stall to Group 4, stall #771
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 03:29:07 PM »
Well I don't know why post attachments did not show up...Here is the list.
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys..TJ and Monte

karen.porter1

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 03:33:34 PM »
Awesome Karen thanks that works perfectly
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub

ebwolf

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 06:04:17 PM »
Is there electricity in the stalls?

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 09:03:32 PM »
Is there electricity in the stalls?

There is an electrical plug in about every four stalls.  So it might be right at your stall or you might need an extension cord to reach
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility