Championships 2016 > Championships 2016

Run Orders and Results

(1/5) > >>

Chris Nelson:
Hey Folks,

Giving you a head start on where to find the online run orders and results pages.

Run orders can be found here:
nadac.com/champsinfo

And Results can be found here:
nadac.com/2016_Champs_Scores

DataHound:
Hi Chris
This is great to have up front. I see the Stakes classes listed last on Thursday and Friday morning. Just wondering if this is when Stakes is going to run or if they might be inserted elsewhere? If they are going to be inserted elsewhere, do you know when will that be determined? Just trying to have an idea of how my day will be.

Thanks

Sandy T
Sacramento, CA

Chris Nelson:
Hey Sandy,

I am not the final word, but I do believe the Stakes dogs will run just as they are shown in the running order :)

Sharon, AZ:
Chris, can you tell me where we can find the pre champs results?  Thanks!  I don't have a smart phone, and as the results were not posted at the trial, I am trying to find our results tonight.  Thanks again, Sharon, AZ

Sharon Nelson:

--- Quote from: DataHound on September 28, 2016, 05:37:58 PM ---Hi Chris
This is great to have up front. I see the Stakes classes listed last on Thursday and Friday morning. Just wondering if this is when Stakes is going to run or if they might be inserted elsewhere? If they are going to be inserted elsewhere, do you know when will that be determined? Just trying to have an idea of how my day will be.

Thanks

Sandy T
Sacramento, CA

--- End quote ---

We will have a Stakes meeting again tomorrow for those that weren't there tonight.

You will run at different times each day.  Thursday the Challenge and Silver groups will be last.

Sharon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version