Author Topic: Big Shout out to Jim Nally and his courses  (Read 204 times)

Lisa Schmit In The Zone Agility

• Trial Secretary
    • In The Zone Agility
Big Shout out to Jim Nally and his courses
« on: September 15, 2020, 07:06:51 AM »
Jim was my judge last weekend for my In The Zone Agility trial in Illinois.      I have know Jim for a long time and he has always been one of my favorite judges!!   

Jim's courses this past weekend were so fun and challenging ! Reminded me of old NADAC courses!  Fun beginnings, challenging middles and fun fast finishes!  Dogs got to RUN and then had to collect, listen turn etc but then got to run again at the end!  The infamous tunnel hoop hoop ending was so FUN !!

With judges   designing their own courses now,  I really wanted to give Jim a big WOOHOOO and THANK YOU for just great FUN courses!!    Since judges started designing their own courses, I have run some courses that were very collected and controlled.... and honestly not that fun (even when I was successful and even sometimes from the Bonus box). So I am not complaining because I lack the skills.   I run in NADAC so that my dogs can RUN and extend their strides but then have to collect and turn and listen etc.  I don't  want to run courses where my dog is collected the whole time or I have to be be in my dog's face the entire course.     So it was just a PLEASURE to run Jim's awesome courses!

NADAC you should put Jim on your course review team :) HE ROCKS !!!
Be Well & Happy
In The Zone Agility
www.inthezoneagility.com
Agility and Conditioning Seminars/Online Training Classes

Bernie Doyle

• Judge
Re: Big Shout out to Jim Nally and his courses
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 06:45:45 AM »
I second your joy with the courses from last weekend!! Kuper, Rumor & I had a BLAST!! Fair challenges & bits of “homework” for my youngster & me!!

Bernie~
Bernie Doyle
Joliet,IL