Author Topic: ChaoticK9s Thanks You!  (Read 275 times)

Agilgolden

• Trial Secretary
ChaoticK9s Thanks You!
« on: May 26, 2017, 03:21:01 PM »
Dear Competitors and Volunteers,

Thank you for attending the Chuckanut Chaotic K9s NADAC trial. We had an excellent showing on Friday night for the Barrelers class- more than anticipated! Our judge Patty LeRoy was easy to work with. I think we showed her the talent of competitors in the Northwest because we had several NATCHs this weekend! I'd like to recognize the following teams:

• Kathy Swan and Joy - NATCH 2
    Kathy Swan and Joy - V-NATCH 2
    Marion Kooyman and Skylar - NATCH 8
    April Weber and Harrie - NATCH 15

We of course couldn't put on a trial without volunteers. I want to give a shout out to club members that made the trial possible. Marian Snapp is our long-time Trial Secretary. We are grateful to have her knowledge and grace in handling last minute changes. The courses wouldn't be built without Chief Course Builder Stefan Elvstad and his assistant Amy Anderson. And we wouldn't have equipment at the venue without the help of Dave Hamilton, Anaria Surrat, Deb Bruner, and the Vanderwerff family. Alecia Elvstad, capably looked after hospitality for the three days and as Ring Steward, encouraged competitors to jump in and volunteer whenever possible throughout the weekend. Thank you! It really helps our trial run smoothly when people volunteer without hesitation. Of course I have to thank Club Treasurer George Sanders for sticking around all weekend to write checks!

We hope to see you all at our next trial, October 13-15. And don't forget the WHAT NADAC trial in July!

Aly Horry
Trial Chair