Author Topic: Champs qualifications  (Read 787 times)

Linda

Champs qualifications
« on: July 08, 2017, 04:51:45 AM »
Hello,
Have the emails gone out yet for whoever qualified for Champs in June? I want to enter right away as soon as I have that confirmed.  :D
Thanks!
Linda with
Con and Sawyer
At the bridge NATCH/VNATCH Pony

"The real joy is in the privilege and ability to step to the start line with your dog by your side, not in crossing the finish line victorious over others."

Ed and Dino

Re: Champs qualifications
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 08:48:46 AM »
Hello,
Have the emails gone out yet for whoever qualified for Champs in June? I want to enter right away as soon as I have that confirmed.  :D
Thanks!

If it was me and I knew my dog had the qualifications met and I had the time, money and desire to go to Champs.
I would just Enter, I would not be waiting for some nebulous email that says my dog has qualified.

I don't believe there is any such requirement that you must get an email, this is not an Invitational, it is Champs and if you qualify then you may enter.
Ed & Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 01:40:11 PM »
Not yet.   We had been waiting on results from two clubs, which we have now.   So I can update points and send everything tonight :)

As Ed mentioned though, you don't need the email to enter!   It's just a courtesy and something nice we try to do

Fran

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 09:02:24 AM »
So, if I entered before I qualified, and then qualified, I don't need to do anything, correct? (hope to get the last needed points this coming weekend).

And if I entered and failed to qualify, will I automatically be put in for Second Chance or will I need to do something on August 2 when Second Chance opens?

Fran

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 06:38:58 PM »
You would be all good for scenario 1 :)

If you don't qualify then you're correct that we would just change it to a second chance entry.   Which doesn't require anything by you, it's more just for our records because if we are full, or over full then the entry would go to someone who is completely qualified, instead of a second chance entry.

But you should be pretty safe!   it's going to be a pretty large event this year, but I think we'll still have some spaces open :)

Fran

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 08:43:13 AM »
thanks

fran

Ed and Dino

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 05:36:11 PM »
My sister and her dog got their qualification email for Pre-Elite after getting last regular Qs in June.

Thanks NADAC and Chris for doing this, whether a dog attends or not as the email says it is an accomplishment in itself.

Very nice  :)
Ed & Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ