Author Topic: All Around Canine venue  (Read 440 times)

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
All Around Canine venue
« on: August 14, 2017, 05:32:53 PM »
Hi, everyone.

Yes, I have started another organization called AV-Canine, which stands for All Around Versatile Canine, commonly referred to as All Around Canine.  This organization is NOT in conflict with NADAC.  It is not in conflict with any agility organization, as it is not agility.  It is a combination of classes called Canine Tricks, Canine Companion, Canine Scentwork, Push-Ball, Obstacle Pathwork, and a Combo Class.

Several clubs have asked if they can hire NADAC judges and the answer has been no.  If they aren't approved AV-Canine judges, then they can't officiate an AV-Canine trial.  I welcome NADAC judges to take the test of AV-C to become a judge if they wish, but they aren't automatically an AV-C judge because of their NADAC status.

You can check out the AV-Canine Facebook page and see what it is all about.  www.av-canine.weebly.com

As Chris and Amanda take over NADAC, I need a place to play too!  AV-Canine will be much smaller and low key, but a great place for dogs and people to have fun, with a variety of classes!  There is something for everyone and for most classes the Intro and Novice classes are designed for people to be able to do at home and submit videos for approval.

So, while training for NADAC, you can also be polishing your All Around Canine skills to add some variety to your training and really build your relationship with your dog!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility

Edraith

• the caving k9
    • Sunguramy Photography
Re: All Around Canine venue
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:22:41 PM »
AV canine is awesome and we love it!
 ;D
Amata & Edraith
facebook.com/Edraith

Becky Woodruff

• Judge
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 07:17:37 AM »
I'm working with 4 dogs and their AV Canine skills, including a 6 mo old puppy who just may be able to earn an Intro Path Work title and for sure Push Ball at the present time!
Lots of fun, motivational and it is improving my dog's skills in other areas as well.

Becky
Becky Woodruff

Sandy Langan

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »
The Georgia girls and I have been practicing some of the new skills and are about ready to start to VT some of the skills. Is there a limit on how many you can submit at any one time? Is it like the VT rules for NADAC trials, like 2 a week in any one skill set? Thanks for letting us know. Sandy Langan

Sharon Nelson

• Mother NADAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 09:19:54 PM »
The Georgia girls and I have been practicing some of the new skills and are about ready to start to VT some of the skills. Is there a limit on how many you can submit at any one time? Is it like the VT rules for NADAC trials, like 2 a week in any one skill set? Thanks for letting us know. Sandy Langan

You can submit two rounds on the Combo courses and as many Tricks and Push-ball as you want!

Sharon
Sharon
In-Sync-Agility