2017 Championships > General Championships Discussion

Stall map

<< < (2/3) > >>

DebbieP:
Right now I'm crating in the large area.  One of my pups is a bit sensitive - might get too amped up being there.  If I decide to rent a stall, will others be available that I can rent?  I noticed that the first batch of stalls you had posted now seems to be full.

Thanks!

---Debbie with Dylan and Java Joe

Jane M.:

--- Quote from: Chris Nelson on September 07, 2017, 12:32:19 PM ---I've got a map attached to this.   We won't post any names that are connected to the numbers until we're there at Champs.    I get twitchy about posting full names on the internet :)

But you should be able to ask your friends what number they are in, and then see where that correlates to yours :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Chris. Good point regarding posting names on the internet. I hadn't thought of that.  And thanks for a copy of the map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KarissaKS:
I just dug through all of my emails back through June and cannot find any sort of confirmation for a stall reservation. I found a PayPal receipt from June 4th for $125, but that has no mention of which stall I'm in. Can you please confirm that I do have a stall, if not the number? When I originally did my entries for Champs I didn't get any email confirmations -- only when the second blast went out a couple of weeks later. So if confirmations were sent out with the original stall reservation mine was probably lost with my entry confirmations.

danforth:
Are the stalls well enough lit to be able to read, or should we bring some kind of light with us?

Isabel

Sent from my KFASWI using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

Chris Nelson:

--- Quote from: DebbieP on September 11, 2017, 05:11:55 PM ---Right now I'm crating in the large area.  One of my pups is a bit sensitive - might get too amped up being there.  If I decide to rent a stall, will others be available that I can rent?  I noticed that the first batch of stalls you had posted now seems to be full.

Thanks!

---Debbie with Dylan and Java Joe

--- End quote ---

I'm sure there will be a few open!  We can make space if need be during the event.

--- Quote from: KarissaKS on September 11, 2017, 06:17:08 PM ---I just dug through all of my emails back through June and cannot find any sort of confirmation for a stall reservation. I found a PayPal receipt from June 4th for $125, but that has no mention of which stall I'm in. Can you please confirm that I do have a stall, if not the number? When I originally did my entries for Champs I didn't get any email confirmations -- only when the second blast went out a couple of weeks later. So if confirmations were sent out with the original stall reservation mine was probably lost with my entry confirmations.

--- End quote ---

I'm not seeing anything about Stalls connected to your name.   I do see that $125 on the 4th, but it was for your side runs with Jedi.

--- Quote from: danforth on September 11, 2017, 07:41:59 PM ---Are the stalls well enough lit to be able to read, or should we bring some kind of light with us?

Isabel

Sent from my KFASWI using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

--- End quote ---

There should be plenty of light :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version