Author Topic: Crating reservations  (Read 6231 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Crating reservations
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2018, 01:42:04 PM »
I see crating reservations available for #1-12  but not for 13-24 (individual)-can you explain?
The regular crating areas are split into A through T with 12 spaces in each of the letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmcarlson

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »
where do you go to book the reservations for crating?

Joanne Carlson

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2018, 04:10:42 PM »
Championships page of the nadac website.

That page is where all info, updates, entry forms and reservations can be found.

https://www.nadac.com/Championships.htm

jmcarlson

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »
got it. thanks

hawksnestMT

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2018, 07:16:50 PM »
Not to bug you, but each letter has the numbers 1-24, not 1-12???  (at least on the map, not on the list to check to reserve)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:18:45 PM by hawksnestMT »

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2018, 07:54:39 PM »
Whoops!   Not sure how that happened.   We’ll get that updated soon as possible.

There are 24 spots to each row.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 10:28:33 PM »
Since Group was full within the first 5 minutes I created a group in the individual area..  I'm not sure I did it correctly.    Each number, such as A-5 and B-7 are 10x010 areas?  Each light shaded box, such as A-5 through A-12 would have 8 10x10 set ups in it.  Is that correct?   Seems the building is not long enough for the 20 Sections (A-T) that is in the individual crating area.   

So I stand corrected!

There was definitely an error in the original crating layout.   Way too many spots for the building size.    Not sure how that happened but we have corrected the issue and emailed anyone affected.   

Luckily we should have enough crating space in the building to accommodate around 330+ dogs, assuming everyone followed the rules in regards to how many spaces to reserve for their number of dogs.
So we should still have plenty of room :)

philwala

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2018, 11:33:03 AM »
Looks like I didn't act quickly enough, and there are no unreserved crating spaces left. Will more be added, or am I out of luck?
Phil Wala

NATCH3 V-NATCH2 AA-NATCH2 Skeeter

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 01:32:45 PM »
We’re going to be following up with some of the current reservations to make sure people didn’t reserve more than they needed.

We should have had enough room for around 330+ dogs.   So I think a few folks reserved more then necessary.    If you email me I can put you on a waiting list so when a spot opens up you’ll have first dibs :)

mstomel

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2018, 07:40:29 PM »
So, if crating has all been reserved already, is this indicative to the event filling up already? I wasn't really ready to make that financial sign-up commitment yet and figured I had some time, but if crating has all been reserved is it because the event is close to closing? Or just people are reserving suites for their dogs and I don't need to make any immediate sign-up decisions? Is there any chance you will have too many entries for crate spaces?

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2018, 07:47:13 PM »
So, if crating has all been reserved already, is this indicative to the event filling up already? I wasn't really ready to make that financial sign-up commitment yet and figured I had some time, but if crating has all been reserved is it because the event is close to closing? Or just people are reserving suites for their dogs and I don't need to make any immediate sign-up decisions? Is there any chance you will have too many entries for crate spaces?

We do have more entries than I expected at this point,  but we aren’t close to filling yet.   So I believe people are just reserving the crating now because it’s free.   

I mentioned it above too I expect some spots to open up over the next couple of weeks because I think people over booked.   

mstomel

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2018, 08:57:39 PM »
You wouldn't recommend reserving a crate space now (0r when they open up again) before I know if I'm actually going right? There isn't a chance we would Not get a space if we are competing I would assume? We don't need a 10x10 by any means. Just toss us in a corner and give me one of those pagers that buzz when your table is ready so I know when to come to the ring ;)

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2018, 05:43:07 AM »
You wouldn't recommend reserving a crate space now (0r when they open up again) before I know if I'm actually going right? There isn't a chance we would Not get a space if we are competing I would assume? We don't need a 10x10 by any means. Just toss us in a corner and give me one of those pagers that buzz when your table is ready so I know when to come to the ring ;)

Oh I'm LOVING that buzzer idea   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2018, 06:31:31 AM »
We’re going to add a waiting list option to that page.   So I would just go for that and then when a spot opens up we’ll assign it to you :).  And then if you don’t go we’ll open it back up for the next person on the list

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2018, 09:41:59 AM »
?? In the crating reservations it says that all crating is reserved and the only spots are handicap. Does this mean that there is no crating available anymore? If so, what are the other options? I am staying in a hotel and will not have an RV.