Author Topic: What is team entry?  (Read 2777 times)

Ed and Dino

Re: What is team entry?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2018, 06:57:12 AM »
Somewhere, I saw something about being "creative with your outfits".  Where does this come into play?  Can they be worn during the team relay event in the ring?  Just curious, because I love to do this sort of thing (I've run in  a bathing suit in the ring-both a full piece and a bikini!!!)

I was a spectator last year at Champs and I saw handlers wearing Team shirts when they ran their regular runs. I also observed handlers running in outfits that I've never seen at normal trials. Colorful outfits, headwear with bobbly things on it.

I don't think there is a dress code, just be sure whatever you wear does not drop anything in the ring and of course doesn't distract your own dog.
Ed & Tres
Morristown, NJ

Dino (At the Bridge)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 08:41:59 AM »
Somewhere, I saw something about being "creative with your outfits".  Where does this come into play?  Can they be worn during the team relay event in the ring?  Just curious, because I love to do this sort of thing (I've run in  a bathing suit in the ring-both a full piece and a bikini!!!)

Absolutely!

I'm sure people have some pictures from past years they could post, but there have been some creative outfits in the past!    Also creates some creative judging calls when you have to figure out what to call when a handler loses a piece of their costume on course :)

Suzy Winkle

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 02:53:59 PM »
Hey it looks like the site says team entries will open August 1, but I am not seeing a form anywhere. Will it be a bit before entry forms are posted yet? And when is the deadline for those to be submitted?

Thanks!
Suzy Winkle

support

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 03:25:08 PM »
Team entry should be up tonight :) got a little behind with a judges clinic this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

support

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 03:25:23 PM »
Deadline for team is September 1st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk