Author Topic: Team at Champs  (Read 2282 times)

Amy McGovern

Re: Team at Champs
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 11:19:22 AM »
How many JH so far? Asking for my JH!
Amy and the schnauzers

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2018, 03:25:10 PM »
Nine Junior handlers in total so far.

7 in Pre-Elite and 2 in Elite :)

Suzy Winkle

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2018, 10:54:02 AM »
Are dogs in the Double Digit division able to participate in Teams? Thanks!
Suzy Winkle

Marj Vincent

• Judge
  • GotDog? Trainer
    • GotDog? LLC
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2018, 03:10:21 PM »
Of course!!  They would be in the Vet division. 
Marj Vincent
Scotty & Java
Ontario, OR

"The most beautiful things in life are not things. They're people, and places, and memories and pictures.They're feelings, moments, smiles and laughter."

Amy McGovern

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2018, 04:40:28 PM »
Chris, with only 9 JH and only 2 in elite so far, how will you do JH teams?  I have been discussing a team with another mom on the forum but it sounds like maybe JH won't make it as a division?  Also, is JH elite is separate from JH pre-elite?  Mine is one of the 2 JH you listed in elite so far but even if I knew who the other was (and I don't), 2 doesn't make a team... Guidance is appreciated since I've now put myself on another team plus I'm pre-elite so I can't run with him anyway.  Thanks!!
Amy and the schnauzers

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2018, 07:38:40 PM »
Chris, with only 9 JH and only 2 in elite so far, how will you do JH teams?  I have been discussing a team with another mom on the forum but it sounds like maybe JH won't make it as a division?  Also, is JH elite is separate from JH pre-elite?  Mine is one of the 2 JH you listed in elite so far but even if I knew who the other was (and I don't), 2 doesn't make a team... Guidance is appreciated since I've now put myself on another team plus I'm pre-elite so I can't run with him anyway.  Thanks!!

It doesn't look like we're going to get another Elite Junior team.   Given we still have another couple weeks of second chance entries, but right now we don't have any more junior handlers then before.

Sadly we can't make a team with only two people, since there isn't even enough there to make a single team, much less two.

So the best we can do is allow them to get on a team with another division.    Anything besides Pre-Elite, DD and Stakes.   So Standard, Veteran Handler or Veteran dog.

Sorry!   We definitely need to get more junior handlers involved!