Author Topic: La Quinta in Gillette  (Read 1115 times)

RobertStewart

La Quinta in Gillette
« on: May 11, 2018, 10:47:50 AM »
I just made my reservations for Champs this year. and am coming in early and possibly staying an extra day just to r/r from the long drive, and to have a day of rest post event. Well, Mary at the La Quinta in Gillette gave me the Event Rate for the entire stay. She was awesome to work with! One of the reasons I love La Quinta.
Robert Stewart

NATCH-12, V-NATCH-10, AA-NATCH, MACH-2, PACH, ADCH/LAA, Platinum, PDCH-Bronze, VVD  Rocket Man

NATCH Sidheag, MXP2, MXJP2,  MFP, APD

Wynndzor, NCC, NAC, TGN, S-TN-E, O-WV-O, AX, AXJ, AXF,

At the Bridge

Ellie aka Mama Ellie, a terrier, yet Mother of Shelties
Misty Leigh
"Q!"

Dheavner

Re: La Quinta in Gillette
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 05:31:09 AM »
Hey Robert......How far is the LaQuinta from the show site?  And do you need a team?  Trace will be doing Champs as a vet and Scott is interested in doing a team.  I think his name is Scott.....he runs JRT"s.

RobertStewart

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »
I'm not quite sure about the distance to the show site. And I already have a Double digit team with rocket.
Robert Stewart

NATCH-12, V-NATCH-10, AA-NATCH, MACH-2, PACH, ADCH/LAA, Platinum, PDCH-Bronze, VVD  Rocket Man

NATCH Sidheag, MXP2, MXJP2,  MFP, APD

Wynndzor, NCC, NAC, TGN, S-TN-E, O-WV-O, AX, AXJ, AXF,

At the Bridge

Ellie aka Mama Ellie, a terrier, yet Mother of Shelties
Misty Leigh
"Q!"

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 12:07:40 PM »
Hey Robert......How far is the LaQuinta from the show site?  And do you need a team?  Trace will be doing Champs as a vet and Scott is interested in doing a team.  I think his name is Scott.....he runs JRT"s.

I'm not sure.  I did look back when I was first making a reservation (wound up doing Motel 6).  But seems that neither LQ or M6 was more than 10 to 15 minutes.  Maybe closer.  I think Gilette just isn't that big so travel time should not be an issue wherever you want to stay.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
I'm staying at the LQ and decided to check out the drive time.  According to Google Maps, it is 2.8 miles, about a 6-7 minute drive time.  Heck, this is closer than any LOCAL trials I travel to!!!  It will be such a treat!
-dayle
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge

Jayme Martinez

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 10:35:39 AM »
I'm staying at the LQ also with my border collies