Author Topic: Space in crate area  (Read 1773 times)

mstomel

Space in crate area
« on: June 19, 2018, 10:01:06 PM »
I was informed this evening that I will have room in my reserved crating area. I currently have area A18 which is whatever the standard single crating area is. This is my first time at champs or anything like it and it's just me and my little dog. I know nothing. If someone needs a space to share let me know, otherwise I'll just open it up to NADAC to timeshare. I also have a hotel reservation for a room with 2 double beds Wed 26- Mon 1 at Arrowhead Motel in Gillette if someone would like to share the room. The room is cheap and likely small and I admit that my dog can be an ass, but usually only to those who know her.  I am considering flying in, in which case I will not have a vehicle. Unless someone from AZ happens to want to drive together.

cheyaut

• CheyAut Ranch
Re: Space in crate area
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 11:00:15 AM »
There's a lot of us from Az going. You could send out an email on the Chollas list to see if anyone would want to carpool with you. I'm going, but my work constraints make travel tricky for me, so unable to carpool (it's complicated LOL)

You didn't put your name, so I"m not sure who you are?

Jessi
Jessi Zamboni

Karen Birdsong

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 10:44:24 PM »
You are beside the Southern California group, near the main entrance doors.
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys.. Monte and Lake.

Franceen

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 10:53:43 AM »
I am on a Crating space wait list.  When/how do I know I have a space,  and can I be in the area with
with fellow Albertans?  I am only arriving mid Tuesday afternoon. (doing Wednesday pretrial).  Should I check in then?
Thanks, Franceen from Calgary

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 08:18:40 AM »
I am on a Crating space wait list.  When/how do I know I have a space,  and can I be in the area with
with fellow Albertans?  I am only arriving mid Tuesday afternoon. (doing Wednesday pretrial).  Should I check in then?
Thanks, Franceen from Calgary

Now that entries have closed and the waiting list has slowed down we'll start assigning spaces.

You'll definitely know your spot BEFORE you get to Champs.  Hopefully in the next week.

Sadly I can't make any guarantees on location.   It's too much of a headache to ask multiple people to move who already have their spots, and the spots that have opened up are pretty sporadic.   I've been trying my best to match up spots with the closest group, but sometimes it just can't happen.