Author Topic: Looking for Standard Div Teammates  (Read 558 times)

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
Looking for Standard Div Teammates
« on: June 25, 2018, 12:51:23 PM »
Hi all,
Tesla and I are looking for teammates for champs.  The folks and dogs I hang around with are mostly vets or vet handlers, or are pre-elites...  so finding teammates in the standard division has been difficult for us.  Also, our original teammates are injured and have pulled out of Champs :-(

Anyone interested in being on a team with a fairly fast little Papillon and a handler who is still learning to keep up with her, please PM me.  We've been doing better together lately, so hopefully we'll keep up our part of the team.

I will make T-shirts for us, if that helps :-)

-dayle and tesla
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge

Sandi Leonard

Re: Looking for Standard Div Teammates
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 02:32:16 PM »
I have a 6 year old whippet running Elite who isn't yet on a team.  My only concern is my 8 year old whippet has been put on a Veteran team so I don't want there to be a conflict, as obviously I can't run them simultaneously or on teams that might compete against each other and I don't know how the team thing works as this is our first Champs.
But I'm willing to give it a go if you like.  His name's Donnie, and he and his brother are 1 and 2 whippets in the country (there's another dog listed but he's not a pure bred whippet).  But don't go thinking he's all that, lol!  He's good, but not European Open good....and I'm a middle-aged somewhat overweight woman so I'm not European Open good, either.  But we do all right.  Donnie has finished one NATCH so far. Weaves are his weakness--he's not super fast in them, although he's a solid weaver.
Let me know if you want to compete.   You can email me at luvigility@earthlink.net if you like as I'm not in the habit of looking at this forum....
Sandi Leonard (Donnie and Tally the super-whippets)

DeafSheltieMom

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Course builder
Re: Looking for Standard Div Teammates
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 10:19:25 PM »
I think we have our team!   ;D  Thanks!
-dayle and tesla
-Dayle Shimamura
 Mom to: Hutch and Tesla;
              Alva, Wilbur, Orville, Misty - Beautiful sheltie
                                 souls waiting at the Bridge