Author Topic: 4RK9s Trial  (Read 775 times)

ljahans

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • Ozzy, Luc & Milly
4RK9s Trial
« on: July 30, 2018, 07:53:45 AM »
This weekend we went to Davenport IA for the 4RK9s Trial.  I took my granddaughter who has been visiting for a month.  She ran my Pap and I ran my new pup.  Anyway I just wanted to thank everyone at the trial for making it such a fun experience.  I think we have recruited a new Jr Handler!
Thanks again to the club and all the exhibitors and of course to Judge Jeff!

LeeAnn and Victoria
Lee Ann Jahansooz

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
Re: 4RK9s Trial
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 03:47:41 PM »
Lee Ann,

I hope you go to more of their trials and the QCDC trials there!  It's a great facility and great clubs that host the trials. As you know, there are many of us that make long drives to compete there, including my 9 hour drive about 5-6 times a year.  Can't beat a facility like that!!  :)
Congrats to you on your first runs with Vivi and to your granddaughter with Millie!  Both of you were fun to watch and cheer on!!  Many happy runs and Qs to come!!
Lorrie Stelz
Kaiden: NATCH 15 V-NATCH 13 AA NATCH 4 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye PT BN RI MX MXJ MXF EGS-V TKI IT
Tripp: NATCH 7 V-NATCH 6 AA NATCH 4 BB's Embrace The Journey CD BN RN EGS TKI IT
Sketch: BB's Nothin' But A Good Time TKI IT
& ret NATCH 8, VersNATCH 5 Chaney

Sandy Langan

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 05:19:15 PM »
Lorrie is so right. I was born about 15 minutes from the dog center and remember when it was a dream of David and Mickey to build it. They did it right and is home to so many wonderful trials for several different venues. The surface is awesome. Kudos to all of those people that put the work into keeping it so great! I will be driving 14 1/2 hours from Georgia to come home and take in the August NADAC trial. Sandy Langan

Lorrie Stelz

• My website
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 04:45:00 PM »
Sandy,

So sorry I won't be there to see ya.  I hope you have a great time!!  I'll be at Sunny's trial in SW Colorado for my first time that weekend!  Good luck and have a happy homecoming!  :)
Lorrie Stelz
Kaiden: NATCH 15 V-NATCH 13 AA NATCH 4 Tartan Bay More Than Meets The Eye PT BN RI MX MXJ MXF EGS-V TKI IT
Tripp: NATCH 7 V-NATCH 6 AA NATCH 4 BB's Embrace The Journey CD BN RN EGS TKI IT
Sketch: BB's Nothin' But A Good Time TKI IT
& ret NATCH 8, VersNATCH 5 Chaney

AgilityJeff

• Judge
    • SiteCrafters, Website Design, Hosting, and Applications
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 06:28:29 AM »
It was a really good time this weekend spending time with you and meeting your grand daughter ... she seemed to have a very good time and did a nice job both on course, and helping out as much as she did!

Looking forward to seeing you again some time soon!

Jeff
Jeff Riedl
K9 Corps Agility - Greenville, WI
https://K9corps.club
K9 Kitchen - The Best stuff for your dog
https://K9.Kitchen