Author Topic: Annie the chiropractor?  (Read 5162 times)

judy.whitbred

Re: Annie the chiropractor?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2018, 05:03:11 AM »
Keep us posted.  I really need a chiropractor available to the dogs, too.

Judy Whitbred

Jan Moran

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2018, 02:16:17 PM »
Where do we stand with getting approval for Dr Annie to come to champs?
Jan Moran

knittingdog

• Cowtown Dog Sports
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2018, 06:30:38 PM »
I haven't been able to find a vet in Wyoming that will contract her yet.  Cold calling gets me next to nowhere.  I tried through some of my students who are vets and also put a post on Agility America on FB.  If anyone knows of a vet licensed in Wyoming that might be willing to contract her, please let me know!  ASAP!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 06:02:12 AM by knittingdog »

Jan Moran

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2018, 07:26:19 AM »
Can we send an email to all NADAC members to request contact in WY, not everyone follows the forum but an email might get someone.  If we don't have a sponsor would this mean we don't have a chiro?
Jan Moran

knittingdog

• Cowtown Dog Sports
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2018, 07:53:20 PM »

I asked on the Forum.  Will do the NADAC FB page.  Definitely doesn't hit everyone in NADAC, but I don't have access to that list.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2018, 07:44:31 AM »
Sadly we can't use the NADAC database for that type of solicitation.

TammiA

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2018, 06:45:03 AM »
Dr. Pat Holl (Crazy Mountain Animal Chiropractic) from MT will be at NADAC Champs Wed-Sunday.  She works on tons of dogs (and horses, etc)  throughout MT, WY, SD, ---especially at agility trials at Yellowstone Dog Sports in MT.  She is an instructor at Options of Animals College of Animal Chiropractic in Kansas so she knows her stuff!  She is also the staff human chiropractor for the Yellowstone Naturopathic Clinic in Billings, MT. 

I can start taking names for appointments today!  Email me at tarch319@gmail.com or text/call (605)391-7054. 

We will have a "punch card" for Pay for 3 adjustments and get 1 free.  Her adjustments are normally $75 but she does an agility special for $50.  So you can get 4 adjustments (for yourself or dogs) for $150! I'll post again so everyone sees this information.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Tammi Daniel Archbold
tarch319@gmail.com
(605)391-7054
Tammi Archbold

Dr. Annie

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2018, 06:26:43 AM »
Hello everyone! 

Iím so sorry that we werenít able to find a vet to contract with us, which is what he needed to do to meet the legal requirements to work in Wyoming.  I can certainly understand their hesitancy.  It is a tall order to contract with someone youíve never met.

Iíd like to thank Robin Barber who worked tirelessly to try and get this arranged.  It certainly isnít for her lack of trying that this didnít work out.
Iím really going go miss seeing my NADAC friends this year.  I have my fingers crossed that weíll be able to come and help take care of your teammies in 2019. 

I wish you all a fun, safe and successful NADAC Champs event.  Weíll sure be thinking of you!

All my best to you!
Dr. Annie