Author Topic: Still confused about team entry  (Read 2769 times)

mstomel

Re: Still confused about team entry
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 08:57:03 PM »
My guess is that you will have to choose to be in Vet or Standard. Vet is a requirement after 9 years old, but at 8 it's a competitor choice. If you want to stay on a Vet team, you will have to move him to vet. If you want to stay at jumping 20, you will have to change teams. There is no way to jump 20 as a Vet.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 05:17:37 AM »
My guess is that you will have to choose to be in Vet or Standard. Vet is a requirement after 9 years old, but at 8 it's a competitor choice. If you want to stay on a Vet team, you will have to move him to vet. If you want to stay at jumping 20, you will have to change teams. There is no way to jump 20 as a Vet.
This is the correct answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandi Leonard

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 08:39:01 AM »
Chris, can I change Tally to Veterans then?  Can't say I'd mind all that much having my boys in two different jump heights, and not directly competing against each other.  Let me know if there's a certain procedure or if you'll just go ahead and do it?
(Sandi Leonard, DVM; Tally/whippet/ currently Elite Large)

Amy McGovern

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2018, 09:05:04 AM »
Chris, I sent an email but I think it got lost (which totally happens sometimes).  My son's team wants to confirm it is a legal team before they pay the team fee.  One elite JH, one elite standard, one elite vet dog.  Is that a valid combination?

Thanks!!
Amy and the schnauzers

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2018, 08:11:00 AM »
Hey Amy,

I can't remember if I replied to your email or not, so I'll jump in here too.

We don't have enough Junior handlers to make elite teams, so it is perfectly okay for him to join in on whichever team he wants.

But sadly we do have more than enough Standard and Veteran dogs to make teams.   So one of those would need to be swapped out.