Author Topic: *Important* Anyone Camping at Champs  (Read 3885 times)

JimmyS.

• Administrator
*Important* Anyone Camping at Champs
« on: August 22, 2018, 09:15:02 PM »
Hi everyone!

So, Cam-Plex has had a few staffing issues which has led to me now organizing/parking all of you. :-)

I will be sending out a mass email after the weekend but for now, this platform is easier to get the ball rolling.

What I need from you all either in a reply here or in an email to jimmy@nadac.com is:

I need to know anyone that will need a "handicap" spot. These spots will be closest to the building but still across a parking lot from the main arena/crating area.

I need to know if you want to be "grouped" together and ALL parties in said group. There are enough RV spots that I will guarantee that you will be together but I cannot necessarily guarantee how close to the building you will be.

I need to know if for some reason you "need" 50 amp. There are 57 50 amp spots but they are scattered throughout the 2 RV parking areas. Don't worry, the other 113 spots are ALL 30 amp and ALL spots have water at each spot.

That will get me started and I will send out an email in a few days with maps showing everyone the layout.

Bear with me and we should be able to make everyone happy :-) We have 270 spots, 180 of which are Full Service (power, water, sewer) and "only" 105 RV's signed up so it should be no problem! :-)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:36:52 PM by JimmyS. »

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: *Important* Anyone Camping at Champs
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 05:25:30 AM »
Hi Jimmy,
Please put myself, Colleen Flam, Carolyn Rothfusz and Charles Fisher together.  Carolyn needs 50 amp, but the rest of us only need 30 amp.
Linda Anderson 
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marsha01

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 08:22:58 AM »
Please group Jill/Marsha Orrick, Elizabeth Baker and Pat Sorrels together.  Elizabeth does sometimes use a walker to walk when her back is bad.  She has a handler running her dog for her at champs. So closer would be better.   Could use a handicap spot .   Need full hookups for all.   Elizabeth BAker will need 50 amp.    Other are both 30.

Thanks
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 08:31:00 AM by Marsha01 »

karen.porter1

• Paws & Stitches Custom Embroidery
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 01:04:32 PM »
we will need 30 amp and due to my back and knee issues would love to be in one of the handicap spots. I don't care who you put me next to we will make new friends if we don't know them :)
thanks
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff EAC, OJC, NCC, TN-O, WV-N, TG-N, HP-N, BR-N, JHD-Goats
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub JHD-Goats

Cindy Bell

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 02:55:41 PM »
Jimmy, I'm renting a rig, they will deliver.  I'd like to be camped near the Nevada Ready 2 Run group, which consists of Paulette Couture, Maureen & Phil Brown, Terry & Tony Kopas, Harkey's, Sherry Dodson, Dulco's...
Thanks,
Cindy Bell & Karmann

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 05:33:24 PM by Cindy Bell »
Cindy Bell

JimmyS.

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 09:15:36 PM »
That's no problem Cindy! Only thing is currently the names you listed are currently split into 2 groups (havent heard from a couple yet) so if you guys all want to be together, someone just needs to let me know :-)

Jimmy, I'm renting a rig, they will deliver.  I'd like to be camped near the Nevada Ready 2 Run group, which consists of Paulette Couture, Maureen & Phil Brown, Terry & Tony Kopas, Harkey's, Sherry Dodson, Dulco's...
Thanks,
Cindy Bell & Karmann

I have everyone marked down on this post so far!

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 06:02:46 AM »
Hi Jimmy,
Please put myself, Colleen Flam, Carolyn Rothfusz and Charles Fisher together.  Carolyn needs 50 amp, but the rest of us only need 30 amp.
Linda Anderson
Jimmy,
Please give us full hook-ups.
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Amy McGovern

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 11:17:00 AM »
Jimmy,

We only need 30 amp but I would like a full hookup (and paid for that).  If you can put us near Ed Huffman, that's great.  I don't know if any others from our KS/OK/MO group are RV'ing but I'd be glad to be near any of them.  No need for handicap.  Thank you!

-Amy
Amy and the schnauzers

Brenda Nault

• HeyBuddy810
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 06:07:34 PM »
Hi Jimmie I need a 30 amp spot I paid for a water and power spot. Not fussy as to where I am unless thereís a Canada section . Doesnít really matter. Will need to dump my rv and Iím assuming I can do there?
Brenda Nault
Thanks
BRENDA NAULT

Crystal Young

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 10:33:01 PM »
Hi Jimmy.

I only need 30 amp & water. Do not need sewer. Would like to be near others from Montana.

Thank you!

Crystal Young
Crystal Young
Owned and loved by the Gray Ghost
NATCH 6 V-NATCH 6 All Around NATCH 2 Durango
Helena  MT

JimmyS.

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 10:22:57 PM »
Hi Jimmy.

I only need 30 amp & water. Do not need sewer. Would like to be near others from Montana.

Thank you!

Crystal Young

Crystal, got it! I have a group from MT/WY going right across from the Water/Electric sites so it should work great!

Hi Jimmie I need a 30 amp spot I paid for a water and power spot. Not fussy as to where I am unless thereís a Canada section . Doesnít really matter. Will need to dump my rv and Iím assuming I can do there?
Brenda Nault
Thanks

Brenda, I have only heard from 1 Canadian so far and they are up front but Ginger Olson from MT said they would love to have you on their group so I have you marked down with them right now.

Jimmy,

We only need 30 amp but I would like a full hookup (and paid for that).  If you can put us near Ed Huffman, that's great.  I don't know if any others from our KS/OK/MO group are RV'ing but I'd be glad to be near any of them.  No need for handicap.  Thank you!

-Amy

I have you and Ed marked down together. If anyone else lets me know, I will add them!

Wendi

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 07:23:31 AM »
Hey Jimmy,
I'm a 30 amp with full hook-ups. I'm the only one from ND. Right now I only know SD/WY/MT people and a few Canadians. But I'm good anywhere, I adapt. Thanks for taking care of this for us!

Wendi and the Bichon crew.

Lindsey Cooper

• Trial Secretary
    • Mountain Dog Sports
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 08:58:20 AM »
I haven't sent my paperwork to Camplex yet, but I will be in the next week or two.

I just need a 30 amp and water would be nice. I don't need sewer.
I don't really care where I am either since I figure I'll be in the arena most of the time!

Thanks Jimmy!
Lindsey Cooper from CO

David Tharle

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 01:36:23 PM »
Jimmy, I just confirmed that I'll have a RV with Full hookup for the week.
Sorry, I am Canadian.
But if we don't have enough for a group just put me with people who:
get up when I do,
nap when I do,
go to bed when I do,
play my kind of music,
drink the same as me,
have dogs that I like,
cook meals that don't turn my stomach,
and anything else I can think of once you've placed me.

Buddy, I think you might have the job from hell here. Hope I'm wrong.
Dave Tharle
Ardmore, AB

karen.porter1

• Paws & Stitches Custom Embroidery
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2018, 07:00:02 AM »
hi Jimmy, we are coming to the complex sunday night and have already arranged payment for that with them. Is it possible to know where our spot will be ahead of time so that we don't have to move on Monday? we need 30 amp full hookups hopefully along the front row somewhere. Thanks for taking on this monumental task.
Karen Porter
Sky - Hillstone Cleared For Takeoff EAC, OJC, NCC, TN-O, WV-N, TG-N, HP-N, BR-N, JHD-Goats
Aero - Hillstones Piper Cub JHD-Goats