Author Topic: Crating Area Walkways  (Read 990 times)

Marcy Matties

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
  • LuvMyDogs
Crating Area Walkways
« on: September 11, 2018, 09:15:48 AM »
In the original group crating area map there were horizontal walkways between every two rows of spaces.

On the updated crating map those were not there.  There were basically no horizontal walk ways from the top down to the very bottom.  So I'm assuming that there will be some walkways.  But just wondering how many rows apart they will be.
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: Crating Area Walkways
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:44:07 AM »
In the original group crating area map there were horizontal walkways between every two rows of spaces.

On the updated crating map those were not there.  There were basically no horizontal walk ways from the top down to the very bottom.  So I'm assuming that there will be some walkways.  But just wondering how many rows apart they will be.
Marcy,
Where did you see an updated crating map?
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 09:47:30 AM »

Marcy,
Linda

Actually it was the one that Chris posted way back when he first revised it and people were signing up for spots.  It's not on the NADAC site now that I can find.  But I can message it to you if you want.
===============

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 10:21:42 AM »

Marcy,
Linda

Actually it was the one that Chris posted way back when he first revised it and people were signing up for spots.  It's not on the NADAC site now that I can find.  But I can message it to you if you want.
Please and thank you!
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 10:29:58 AM »

[/quote]
Please and thank you!
Linda
[/quote]

I sent it through Facebook Messenger.  Sending a PM here wouldn't let me attach a file.
===============

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 10:31:11 AM »
You're correct that the new layout does not have horizontal walk ways like the original did.   We needed the space so we got rid of them.

There will still be a couple, but we won't know until we're there and see how much space we can come up with where they will be!