Author Topic: More info on NADAC Price Increases  (Read 787 times)

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
More info on NADAC Price Increases
« on: March 02, 2019, 01:22:04 PM »
Some more info on the increased prices for NADAC starting in January of 2020.

We've decided along with the other improvements, that we will also start sending out Title Certificates to Associate Members again!

https://www.nadac.com/price-increases-for-january-of-2020/

Linda W. Anderson

• Trial Secretary
Re: More info on NADAC Price Increases
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 03:31:26 PM »
Thanks for the additional information.  As much as I hate price increases, they are necessary and won't prevent me from sticking with my favorite venue!  I'm especially looking forward to getting my certificates again since I don't own a color printer and haven't been able to print my certificates.  NADAC is still the best!!
Linda
Linda W. Anderson - Dogs have only one fault, their lives are too short!

dogrsqr

• Trial Secretary
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 05:12:17 PM »
Chris is there a way for associate members to opt out of getting certificates mailed to them.  I personally have no need for them and don’t need NADAC to spend money on something i’m not going to keep.

Thanks,

Gina Pizzo

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 07:29:03 PM »
Definitely an option to opt out.

Once we get things rolling everyone will get an email for what frequency they want stuff mailed,  with ‘never’ being an option :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foomin Z

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 11:57:24 AM »

Once we get things rolling everyone will get an email for what frequency they want stuff mailed,  with ‘never’ being an option :)

Will this include opting out of the medals and any other items, not just the paper certs? I don't keep anything either. The emails are good enough for me. Lets me know I didn't lose count.

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 12:11:48 PM »

Will this include opting out of the medals and any other items, not just the paper certs? I don't keep anything either. The emails are good enough for me. Lets me know I didn't lose count.
Absolutely.

We’re redoing all our databases right now,  once that’s done then we’ll have a much better way of tracking who wants mail and who doesn’t,  and possibly a way for people to just request certain awards or certificates when they want them