Author Topic: Glacier Chasers Inaugural Trial  (Read 202 times)

Carol Scranton

• Trial Secretary
Glacier Chasers Inaugural Trial
« on: July 16, 2019, 08:07:22 AM »
I can't thank everyone enough for the fantastic first trial at my new arena.  It's been a long time coming and I am so thrilled you all could share this with me. 

Thanks to Joyce Roessner for coming down to judge...it is always a pleasure to have you.

Thanks to all the volunteers...can't do it without you...you are very much appreciated.

Special thanks to Susan Randall, who, as always, has results out quickly and accurately.  Hope you like the new secretary desk!!  To Lee Davis, chief course builder, and all those who assisted.

And an extra special thanks to Vargie Williams who worked her butt off in every way possible!!!  And for having that beautiful Welcome artwork done...we will find the appropriate place and hang it proudly!!

And to Dana, without whom this whole thing would never have happened.

Congratulations to the many teams who accomplished special milestones and to all those who had special moments.

Now to preparing for our October 11-13 trial...3 full days..."WISH WE WERE THERE" a taste of champs for those who can't make it to Ohio this year.  Lots of fun things and special awards planned.  Hope you can join us!

Carol & Dana Scranton
Glacier Chasers LLC
Carol Scranton
BradyBlue, Kagney & Webster