Author Topic: Gotta be careful with Gamblers  (Read 1052 times)

Janice_Shavor

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
Gotta be careful with Gamblers
« on: October 24, 2019, 07:11:38 PM »
So I'm checking Walker's pre-CHAMPS Wed results and going, 3 open chances Qs -- Nope, he just got 2 Open Chances Qs that day (and no Qs on Tuesday).  And then I checked again today and was thinking "Well, dang, gotta tell Chris to fix that" when I noticed the ten points for the last one didn't add to his Open Chances points.  Yes, it actually read OGC on OCC.  Maybe I need better (make that some) computer glasses!
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, & Walker

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
Re: Gotta be careful with Gamblers
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 08:10:34 AM »
Yeah we're probably going to change the sort order on Gamblers here soon so it winds up somewhere else besides after Chances :)   

Janice_Shavor

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 06:39:21 AM »
My suggestion would be to use GB for Gamblers and follow the games format --- GB-N for novice, O-GB-N for outstanding Novice, etc.  We are already used to that.
Janice Shavor
Bella, Buddy, & Walker

Chris Nelson

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 09:26:30 AM »
Yeah it's just that it doesn't really work with what those abbreviations actually mean.

Touch n go, Tunnelers, Weavers have always bothered me with the abbreviations because they don't make sense.

When you get your Novice Regular title it will show up as NAC, which is short for Novice Agility Certificate

Where as your basic title in Touch n Go shows up as TG-N.     Which doesn't correlate to anything.

Just a personal pet peeve though, haha

Marcy Matties

• LuvMyDogs
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 10:07:29 AM »
Yeah it's just that it doesn't really work with what those abbreviations actually mean.

Touch n go, Tunnelers, Weavers have always bothered me with the abbreviations because they don't make sense.

When you get your Novice Regular title it will show up as NAC, which is short for Novice Agility Certificate

Where as your basic title in Touch n Go shows up as TG-N.     Which doesn't correlate to anything.

Just a personal pet peeve though, haha

The "thing" that is my personal pet peeve is the bouncing back and forth in Elite Regular.  Most of Dublin's are EAS-V, some are EAC, some are EAS, some are EAS-VH.  As long as the points are correct (which they are) doesn't really matter ...  just infringes on my "sense of organization."   ;D ;D
Marcy, Toby, Dublin and Odie
===============
I want to be runnin' when the sand runs out.