Author Topic: GOAT Circle of Friends Trial  (Read 783 times)

Sara Langston

• Trial Secretary
GOAT Circle of Friends Trial
« on: December 09, 2019, 05:50:25 AM »
What a fun and exciting trial just completed by Circle of Friends in Conyers, GA!!!!!!!  COF really knows how to take care of its exhibitors.  From the decorations, to the volunteers, to the club members, everything is top notch!!!!  Thanks to all the COF people for making this trial one of the best in the NADAC world.  These people are the best as making new people feel welcome and comfortable in a trial environment. 

Jim Nally is an outstanding judge!!  So patient with all the newbies as well as some of the really "oldies" like me.  He explains all the rules including some of the recent changes and makes sure everyone is clear on them.  This really takes the pressure off an exhibitor as they feel they know what is acceptable and what is not.  Thanks, Jim, for some wonderful courses and giving me lots of homework for the next few weeks.   ;D

If you are looking for some good old fashioned relaxed fun playing with your dog in the dirt, Circle of Friends trials are the place to be!!!!! 

Sara
Sara Langston, Laughing Dog Agility
The Bridge Creek Boys
Blaze, Rocket & Dancer

At The Bridge:  NATCH3 V-NATCH Kane & Mac

Tamier

Re: GOAT Circle of Friends Trial
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 09:23:28 AM »
I totally agree Sara, and couldn't have said it any better !
Thanks COF !

ResQ_Dogs

Re: GOAT Circle of Friends Trial
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 07:43:51 AM »
Sara, a belated but sincere thank you for the kind words about our trials! You were an integral part of our club's beginnings, so you share in any success we can claim. Thank you for all the support over the years. See you at your January trial in a few weeks! Diane
Diane Driscoll
Greensboro GA