Author Topic: Offcouse Agility Podcast  (Read 1078 times)

Ed and Dino

Offcouse Agility Podcast
« on: February 01, 2020, 06:53:31 PM »
I enjoy listening to various podcasts but I had not found many focusing on dog agility especially with the NADAC venue at its core. So I am going to try to fill that niche.

I have started a bi-weekly podcast about dog agility with the NADAC venue as an important component. It releases on Wednesdays and I am trying to keep each one to about 30 minutes in length.

My first episode was about how I started in NADAC with Dino, my second episode was how my sister started with Belle, I just released my 3rd episode where I talk about my search for my current beagle Tres.

Every episode so far I have included a section listing NADAC trials on a future weekend.
The first two episodes featured some recent changes in NADAC.

Where can you find the Off Course Agility podcast?
You can currently find us on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify and Anchor.

If you use another listening platform let me know which one and I'll do my best to get on that one too.

This link will bring you to our show page on Anchor, where you can also listen via computer: offcourseagility.com

The audio level sometimes varies a bit and I will be working on making that better in future episodes.

Guests Wanted:

Do you have a trial you would like to talk about then get in touch with me and we could feature you and your trial a month or two before your trial in the upcoming NADAC trial segment.

Do you run a Beagle in NADAC? then I definitely would like to have you as a guest on a future podcast.

Do you want to tell your story how you first started in NADAC agility then get in touch with me?

Give my podcast a listen, remember to hit Subscribe where ever you find us and please give us a good rating and review.

If you have topics or ideas for my podcast let me know and I'll see I can include them in future episodes.

Happy Trialing!
Ed & Tres
Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ

Off Course Agility Podcast
available on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher and Anchor

Kiely Grundahl

• Judge
Re: Offcouse Agility Podcast
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 08:16:39 PM »
Sounds GREAT Ed. I will definitely take a listen.

Some guests you might want to consider interviewing would be Sharon and/or Becky since Sharon started the venue and Becky has been there pretty much from the beginning. And of course Chris and Amanda.

Maybe some of the handlers of the top ten dogs from all the various breeds. You could reach out to some of your favorite judges and get their insights.

The skyís the limit. Will be interesting to listen to this take shape.

Good luck and have fun!!
Kiely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kiely Grundahl

Margaret MacEwen

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 05:39:22 PM »
I have enjoyed the podcasts that you've done so far and I'm looking forward to more!  Thanks Ed!
Margaret MacEwen
Crew and Jersey

Amanda Nelson

• Fluid Motion Agility
  • Judge
  • Fluid Motion Agility-For the Athlete in Your Dog!
    • Fluid Motion Agility
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 08:40:34 PM »
Great job Ed!!!! I have been wanting to start a NADAC focused podcast, just havenít had time!

This is great, I just subscribed!! :-)

Amanda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amanda Nelson
Online Classes and Private Lessons available!
--
For the Athlete in Your Dog!
www.fluidmotionagility.com

Ed and Dino

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 06:21:47 PM »
To Kiely: Thank you for your suggestions.

To Margaret: Thank you for your kind words.

To Amanda: Thank you for subscribing and any time you'd like to be a guest just let me know.

I just released podcast number 4 asking "Why we trial" and I definitely stole this idea/topic from Chris Nelson.

This episode has crisper audio than the first three podcasts, I'm now using an external microphone.

The podcast is available from Apple podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and Anchor.

Thank you everyone for subscribing and listening. And Happy Trialing.
Ed & Tres
Dino (At the Bridge)
Morristown, NJ

Off Course Agility Podcast
available on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher and Anchor

Tammy Lenski

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2020, 12:50:08 PM »
Hi, Ed -

Thanks for starting a podcast with a NADAC orientation -- that's really great.

Your podcast is now available via the Castro app. I tried it last weekend and they didn't have it in their database yet, so I submitted the iTunes feed and as of today, Castro app users can now listen. I look forward to listening to the episodes.

See you in Stephentown and Dummerston!

Tammy and Chica
Tammy & Chica
Peterborough, New Hampshire