Author Topic: Posting of 2020 Champ information  (Read 3269 times)

Karen Birdsong

Posting of 2020 Champ information
« on: March 12, 2020, 10:49:29 AM »
 Would it be possible to move all the posts about the 2020 Championships to this location?  Then post the future posts here as well?
Karen Birdsong,
and the Aussie boys.. Monte and Lake.

Salli Dulco

Re: Posting of 2020 Champ information
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 11:43:40 AM »
Great Idea!

I for one am hopeful that the 2020 Champs will occur!
I have been very busy with my dog running VT courses to keep her active and on the equipment!
It would be great to have a centralized place for all things Champs related!
From crating areas, RV registration, Video Taping, Vendor Registration, Raffle Baskets!!!!, and all the good things that happen!
Could use the same concept that Chris initiated for Champs Entries....take reservations and not collect monies until NADAC can commit to Champs with all this craziness!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone this September in Gillette!
Maybe if we keep up the excitement this will all work out for everyone!

Chris...have you considered putting up a post on the forum to let people say "they ARE planning to come to Champs!"
Not intended for people to say "no because of ....."  Only for those who are actually committing to coming!  Something very positive!
Might be a good temperature gauge for NADAC to see the overall interest/commitment by folks!

Does NADAC currently have any clothing or other items for sale that the proceeds can go to help support the 2020 Championships?
If so,can you please post a link.

Thanks,
Salli Dulco and the Dulco Dawgz!
Salli Dulco

momsbummer

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 07:07:03 AM »
Yes.........let's go to CHAMPS.  When can we start planning? 
Stef Bowers

crhea

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 06:19:43 AM »
RV camping at Champs--

This is the first time my wife and I will be coming to Champs. Trials in our area are very welcoming to RVs and we've really enjoyed camping at events.  From the maps of the site, it appears that there are just a zillion "parking spaces"-- not a layout common to most campgrounds.  For someone who has a 38' fifth-wheel with slide-outs, what do I need to know? 

Thanks!

--- Cris
(Team Black and Spots)

Billie Rosen

• 2016 Online Seminar Group
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 01:58:53 PM »
Cris, I have camped at Gillette for Champs every year Champs has been held there, and it is really great fun.
Billie Rosen, Phoenix, AZ    agilek9s@phopaws.org
MACH 7 Klevír (Border Terr) CDX RE MXS2 MJG2 NAP NJP MXF MFG TQX T2B5 ME CA/NADAC NATCH 30 VERS.NATCH 22/USDAA LAA-GOLD ADCH PDCH-Silver/ NW3
Trukín  (Border Ter) CA,AX,AXJ,XF,SE,NATCH, V-NATCH 2/ AD/ NW3/SCA,SIA,SEA,SBA,SHDN
Kix puppy in training